- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your payload dry and out of sight with the Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover
- Crafted with a Haartz twill fabric tarp for vinyl-level quality and weather resistance but without the vinyl look
- Tarp rolls up easily to offer full access to every inch of your payload, blocking only a small amount of the rear window when open
- Easy-to-use tension controls keep your tarp taut in any weather condition
- Heavy-duty Velcro-style hook and loop fasteners run the full length of the side rails for a secure seal
- Additional rubber seals at the front and back help keep moisture and muck from creeping in at the usual places
- This softcover protects your cargo from nasty weather so it remains dry and dust-free regardless of what’s going on outside
- Makes your truck more aerodynamic to reduce tailgate drag, in some cases increasing your MPG
- Tailor-made for your pickup so you never have to struggle to find the right fit
- Sturdy aluminum rails mount quickly and easily – no drilling necessary
- Proudly made in the USA
- The Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you admit it or not, you want your pick-up to look better than your neighbor, Gary’s. His has custom racing stripes and tinted windows, so it’s time to roll up your sleeves and give this neighborhood showdown the good ol’ college try. The Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover looks great, but it does more than just turn heads. It helps protect your cargo from nasty weather, blistering sunlight, and sticky-fingered thieves. How’s that for a triple threat?
The Velcro-style seal of this soft Lund tonneau cover creates a strong seal along the entire bed. That means even the windiest Midwestern rainstorm can’t get to your cargo. Moisture and dust, be gone, tornado season has nothing on you. The cover comes custom fit for your truck’s make, model, and year, so there won’t be any gaps. You may even start eeking a few extra miles from every tank of fuel because this Lund Tonneau Cover helps to reduce MPG-draining tailgate drag. This thing is the gift to yourself that just keeps on giving.
Even though the Elite line of Tonneau Covers uses a new Haartz twill-weave fabric for its tarp, it's still a tried-and-true Lund Roll-Up Tonneau Cover underneath. You get the low-maintenance benefits of twill weave (you only need mild soap and water to clean it) and the hearty support of a Lund tonneau cover (a serious seal and hassle-free tension control). The other premium features you’d expect from Lund are also accounted for: fast access to your entire truck bed, a low profile design, and a track that takes up very little bed space. The gang’s all here!
Designed to mount easily with no drilling required, these USA-made tonneaus don’t require an engineering degree to install. When your cover is rolled up, it sits neatly against the cab so it doesn’t block your view or cover the third brake light. Best of all, your Lund tonneau cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Your move, Gary.
- Trucks with bed liners: fits with most bed liners, including under-the-rail and spray-on liners. Will not fit with over-the-rail bed liners.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael L (OSCEOLA, WI) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Jan 17, 2019 4:38 AM
Love the looks, easy to install, only reason not a complete 10 is both rails has flat spots on the weather strip that would not expand back to normal, still waiting to hear from manufacturer
Reviewed by Steven E (Saint Petersburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — Jan 08, 2019 4:41 PM
Reviewed by Charles j M (ARMOND BEACH FL, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Dec 19, 2018 6:53 AM
Reviewed by Chad O (ALLISON, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Dec 15, 2018 4:53 AM