- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tailor made for a form fit on your pickup
- Protects your cargo from nasty weather, reduces tailgate drag and hides your gear from bandits
- Equipped with a HAARTZ twill-weave fabric tarp for a truly non-vinyl look
- The tight weave stops dirt, dust and road grime from getting trapped in the fabric—a brush is all you need to keep it clean
- Its tarp rolls up easily, giving you fast access to every inch of your payload
- Easy-to-use tension controls keep your tarp taught in any weather condition
- Sleek, low-profile design for a race-inspired finish
- Smart rubber seals at the front and back help keep moisture and muck from creeping in
- Sturdy aluminum rails mount easily with no drilling needed
- Lund proudly builds your Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty included
The Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover does more than just turn heads. It helps protect your cargo from foul weather, blistering sunlight and sticky-fingered thieves. Plus, you'll start eeking a few extra miles out of every tank of gas because your Genesis Elite Tonneau Cover cuts MPG-draining tailgate drag.
Even though the Elite line of Tonneau Covers uses a new HAARTZ twill-weave fabric for its tarp, it's still a Lund Roll Up Tonneau Cover underneath. So, it's packed with all the premium features that made this one of the most popular tonneaus in town: hassle-free tension controls, a low-profile stance and total bed access. Custom designed to mount easily with no drilling required, these USA-made tonneaus are also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: fits with most bed liners, including under-the-rail and spray-on liners. Will not fit with over-the-rail bed liners.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Genesis Elite Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce E (SPRINGFIELD, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2018 8:20 PM
Reviewed by Travis A (Cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 22, 2018 7:00 AM
I really like the cover overall. Install the rails with the tailgate up. That was my only issue I personally had with the install. Only reason I am not giving it 5 stars for quality is one of the straps was broken straight out of the box.
Reviewed by joe w (Good Hope, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Dec 26, 2017 2:49 PM
Reviewed by James A (Rye, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Dec 25, 2017 10:48 PM