- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Elite Seal and Peel Tonneau is as easy on the eyes as it is easy to close
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your truck
- Built with Lund's exclusive HAARTZ twill-weave fabric for a stylish canvas look
- The tightly woven tarp holds dirt, dust and road crud at bay for easy cleaning
- Keeps Mother Nature from soaking and scorching your gear
- Hides your valuable freight away from the jealous eyes of parking lot pilferers
- Rolls all the way open for complete bed access
- Closes tight with its ingenious tongue and groove system
- Low-profile aluminum rails deliver a sleek finish
- Built-in tailgate seal helps keep your Genesis Elite Seal and Peel Tonneau firmly locked in place
- Simple to install with no drilling required
- Made with pride in the USA
- Lund backs your Elite Genesis Seal and Peel Tonneau Cover with a Lifetime Warranty
What do goths and tonneau covers have in common? Both are weirdly attracted to vinyl. There may not be a cure for the hordes of babybats loitering around your mall's Hot Topic, but there is a simple way to side-step an eldritch faux-leather look on your truck: dress your payload with the Lund Genesis Elite Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover.
Tailor made for a flawless fit on your year, make and model pickup, the Lund Elite Seal & Peel Genesis Tonneau Cover comes with an exquisite HAARTZ twill-weave tarp. Unlike old-school vinyl, this sturdy fabric boasts a unique canvas texture that's so tight it actually stops dirt, dust and grit from penetrating. When the gunk starts building up, just brush it away.
It's not just the tarp that makes this bed cover special. Your Lund Seal and Peel Tonneau Cover uses an ingenious tongue and groove closure system that ensures a snug seal and needs no tension adjustments. Plus, its low-profile frame is made from sturdy aluminum and clamps in place with no drilling needed. Better still, Lund backs your Genesis Elite Tonneau with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund Genesis Elite Seal & Peel Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by clint n (ANGELICA, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 10, 2018 10:16 AM
The installation was easy and took about 15 min. Drawbacks ate the rail clamps don't tighten the rails enough. Will put spacers under the rail. Tailgate end of the cover doesn't have a release hitch. This could be tough during the winter.
Reviewed by Michael M (LEWISBERRY, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Nov 08, 2017 6:50 PM
Installation went Ok; spent a little over an hour getting it installed. Due to plastic strip, which is what holds the cover onto the rails, it is hard to roll up and tie. The cover is permanently attached to the front rail. The front rail and the rear rail are easily removable with a bump from your palm. When hauling something taller than the cover, it would be easier to leave the cover. front, and rear rail at home. I did have rain water get in the bed, might be the rails not sealing tight.
Reviewed by Michael O (MOLINE, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 30, 2017 3:50 PM
Very pleased with quality and ease of installation. Very disappointed with appearance and overall looks. Seems like a very noticeable arch over truckbed. Seems to raise and flutter on highway driving. Have to wait and see how it holds up
Reviewed by Gary B (JACKSONVILLE, FL) — Apr 10, 2013 3:01 PM