- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your cargo, rain or shine, with the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover
- Low-profile design with tapered and finished corners looks great and can improve fuel economy
- Cover rolls up in mere seconds for fast access to the entire bed; patented single trigger latching system is easy to operate
- Secures neatly behind your cab without obstructing your view for safe driving when open
- Hassle-free adjustable tension control helps you keep the tear-resistant black vinyl cover tight in all weather conditions
- The affordable Lund Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your truck’s make, model, and year to ensure a perfect fit
- Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Covers come pre-assembled for your convenience
- No-drill installation has easy-to-use clamps means you can install the cover in 20 minutes - or less
- Made in the USA
- Lund Tonneau Covers come with a manufacturer-backed Limited Lifetime Warranty
You’re almost home when you look up and realize the sky is about to open up. You can either risk a speeding ticket or pull over and use your body as a human shield to cover your cargo. Thing is, you’re not quite as waterproof as you’d need to be to prevent the downpour from drenching your tools. Plus, you’ll look really bad trying. Thankfully, a Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover will do the work for you (and it’ll probably look a lot better doing it, no offense).
High-quality, tear-resistant black fabric and dual automatic latches make this tonneau cover one of the most secure soft bed covers around. The bed cover's patented adjustment latches provide a tight fit in all climates – it laughs in the face of thunderstorms, scoffs at sleet, and flips double birds to snow. This roll-up cover’s unique adjustment gauges are built into the latch for simple and reliable tension control, so flapping in the wind is a thing of the past.
The Genesis Lund Tonneau Cover employs heavy-duty Velcro hook and loop fasteners for easy opening and closing. The Velcro also creates an unparalleled seal to keep the cover taut and tight in almost any conditions. The cover is secured by nylon straps when fully opened, tucked low behind your cab where it won’t block your view or hide your third brake light. The rip-stop vinyl cover will stand up to abuse even in the open position, that way you won’t have to remove this cover when it’s not in use.
Lund has been making custom truck and SUV accessories for decades, so it’s no surprise their tonneau covers deflect water and provide an OE look at a price you can afford - without skimping on quality. That way, you can cover your bed and get those other aftermarket accessories you’ve been eyeing. Go ahead, sneak them into the cart, we won’t tell.
The easy, no-drill installation gets this roll-up cover on your truck and ready to go in about 20 minutes. You can practically get it done during halftime. And if your team is down by 21 and you’re not exactly in a hurry to return, you can definitely get it done during halftime. To sweeten the deal, your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and has over 450 customer reviews to make sure you’re getting exactly what you need.
- Trucks with bed liners: fits with most bed liners, including under-the-rail and spray-on liners. Will not fit with over-the-rail bed liners.
Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
458 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert N (HAZELHURST, WI) — Apr 09, 2020 8:52 AM
Compared to other lund tonneau covers that I have owned and installed this one is below par. Assembly at foctory below average. Stitching poorly done and left holes you can see light through. Metal parts did fit and install properly.
Reviewed by Mike C (Englewood, CO) — Nov 30, 2018 1:36 PM
Recieved the cover very fast sooner than stated. Cover installs in 30 minutes which included removing my antenna mount for ham radio. It looks great and seems to be a good quality cover. Only been on highway for 10 miles but did not flop during that time.
Reviewed by Stephen G (Elk, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Nov 27, 2018 9:43 PM
The side rails of the cover do not mount to the bed rails properly. The rails sit higher at the rear of the bed due to the plastic end piece being fastened to the aluminum rail on a lower plane then the surface the cover rolls out on. The end result is the rails sit approximately 1/8 to 1/4 inch higher in the rear. Poor design!!! Also the fabric is small for the bed size. When rolled out the Velcro strips on the rails are not completely covered by the fabric. I have this cover on a 2016 Ford