- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Outfit your rig with premium style and lasting performance with a Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover
- Protection of a hard cover with the looks and affordability of a soft cover
- Impact-resistant 6063 aluminum panels offer ultimate security
- Covered with double-sided, tear-resistant marine-grade black vinyl
- Offers instant cargo access – just unclamp locking handles and fold forward
- Durable nylon straps hold cover open to make room for oversized cargo
- Scuff and dent-proof panels can shoulder up to 350 lbs (evenly distributed)
- Installs easily in less than 10 minutes with secure clamping system
- Your Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Protecting your payload is secure and stylish with a Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover riding behind your rig. Crafted from impact-resistant 6063 aluminum panels wrapped in double-sided, tear-resistant marine-grade vinyl, this tri-fold tonneau offers a virtually impenetrable fortress from sticky-fingered thieves.
The Lund Hard Fold Tonneau arrives pre-assembled to ease installation and boasts a straightforward, secure clamping system that locks tight when your tailgate’s closed. Opening in an instant and folding completely forward, the Lund Hard Folding Tonneau Cover is even equipped with durable nylon straps to keep your cover completely open when you need to haul oversized loads.
Low-profile with an aerodynamic look, the Lund Hard Fold Truck Bed Cover does more than just pretty-up your pickup. Thanks to scuff and dent-proof panels, it can shoulder up to 350 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Your Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Hard Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert H (EL CAJON, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 31, 2018 8:10 AM
Very pleased. Has smooth look of a soft cover but security of a hard cover. Latches could be a little more substantial but should hold up if you're careful and use is not too frequent. Would be better with same quick release latches (rather than screw down type) at front behind cab to make easier to remove entirely. Also could benefit from mid section latches to help make more secure and wind proof. As designed only has attachments at front and back with nothing in middle.