- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have? Click here to see how to measure your truck bed for the perfect fit truck bed cover.
- Fully retractable tonneau cover custom-designed for an exact fit on your year, make and model.
- Saves you at the pump—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover eliminates wind drag against your tailgate for a jump in fuel economy.
- All metal deck constructed from premium extruded panels that are powder coated and linked with Pace Edward's exclusive "Living-Hinges" that don't trap debris.
- The low-profile design rides flush along your top bed rail.
- Innovative "Latch `n Lok" system lets you bolt the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover at the tailgate and every 12 inches along the rail.
- Rugged ABS canister is lightweight, impervious to rust and does not dent.
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a Pace Edwards overhead rack over your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover (racks and rails sold separately).
- No-drill, clamp on installation.
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA.
- Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is backed by a solid 3-year warranty.
Secure your truck bed contents and improve style and performance with a Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover from AutoAnything. This retractable truck bed cover from Pace Edwards sits flush along your top bed rail, with a smooth low-profile fit proven to reduce wind-drag and improve fuel efficiency. If security is a concern, don’t fret, the heavy-duty aluminum truck bed cover has built in key locks to deter potential thieves.
In addition to the performance, security and style benefits, this truck bed cover is uses powder coated, interlocking aluminum panels specifically designed for durability and low maintenance. The panels are water tight and feature “living hinges” to protect your stowed items from the elements. The aluminum panels roll into a rugged, ABS canister without compromising the useable width and length of your truck bed.
For added convenience, the tonneau cover is spring loaded and self-lubricated. Simply twist the rear latch and watch the truck bed cover roll and stow in seconds. The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover can also be rolled up in segments of 12 inches, allowing you to partially cover your bed cover. The unique design of the retractable tonneau also enables you to roll and unroll with the tailgate up or down.
The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover lightweight, custom fit design makes installation a snap and includes clamp-on mounting hardware. Made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty, you’re sure to love this retractable tonneau cover.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Percy G (Woodbridge, VA) — May 02, 2019 1:43 PM
I love the way that the Full Metal JackRabbit looks and it was not that difficult to install, but the instructions that are included are probably some of the worst I have ever seen.
Reviewed by Troy B (Duson, LA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tundra — May 01, 2019 6:37 PM
Very nice cover. Had a little trouble with interlocking one of the side rails. The cover would unlatch and slide open one foot from tailgate while driving down the road. So I had to shim the side rails near the tailgate to stop the problem. Everything works fine now.
Reviewed by Dave A (Doylestow, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — Dec 20, 2018 4:20 PM
Looks great easy to install, for 2019 Ford pickups make sure you order longer brackets for the kickstands to work correctly. Pace Edwards customer service easy to deal with and quick response
Reviewed by Robert B (GREEN RIVER, WY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2018 3:07 AM
Reviewed by Gilberto C (Wausau, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — May 29, 2018 4:07 PM
I installed this cover by myself in a matter of 25 minutes. It's super heavy duty construction and fits perfectly my 2018 short-bed Toyota Tundra. I will strongly recommend it.