Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for an exact fit on your year, make and model
- Saves you at the pump—the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover eliminates wind drag against your tailgate for a jump in fuel economy
- All metal deck constructed from premium extruded panels that are powder coated and linked with Pace Edward's exclusive "Living-Hinges" that don't trap debris
- The low-profile design rides flush along your top bed rail
- Innovative "Latch `n Lok" system lets you bolt the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover at the tailgate and every 12 inches along the rail
- Rugged ABS canister is lightweight, impervious to rust and does not dent
- With the optional Explorer Series Rails, you can mount a Pace Edwards overhead rack over your Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover (racks and rails sold separately)
- No-drill, clamp on installation
- Your Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is made with pride in the USA
- Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau is backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Sheathe your truck with the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover for big boosts in fuel economy, security and style. Riding flush along your top bed rail, its smooth, low-profile fit eliminates gas-guzzling wind drag. Plus, it adds a NASCAR edge to your rig's image.
Besides enhancing your mileage, the Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover protects your cargo from whipping wind and would-be thieves. Simply roll the JackRabbit down, lock it into place and your truck bed becomes Fort Knox. Its extruded aluminum panels thwart even the most determined crooks. And, each slat is powder coated and jointed with a special "Living-Hinge" to keep moisture and grime at bay.
Thanks to its exclusive power spring design, Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover hops into its rugged ABS canister faster than a hare. And, the optional Explorer Series Rails let you mount a heavy-duty Pace Edwards overhead rack along with your tonneau. Easy installation and a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
126 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gilberto C (Wausau, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — May 29, 2018 4:07 PM
I installed this cover by myself in a matter of 25 minutes. It's super heavy duty construction and fits perfectly my 2018 short-bed Toyota Tundra. I will strongly recommend it.
Reviewed by Jim G (REDMOND, WA) — Nov 19, 2017 3:25 PM
Got back from vacation and installed the cover this afternoon. The directions are a little vague, proceeded with the installation but not the directions and it went together. 2/3 of the time was following the directions, the other 1/3 of the time was spent installing the cover. It went very well about 3/4 of an hour with 2 men. I am very pleased with the appearance and how it looks on the truck. It seems to be very secure time will tell. And yes I would recommend this product to others. JIM
Reviewed by William H (Auke Bay, AK) — Nov 13, 2017 11:20 AM
Reviewed by Dennis C (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Oct 17, 2017 9:54 PM
The Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover is absolutely beautiful and provides security for the truck bed and anything in it. When it's locked...It's locked. The installation is not as easy as the instructions make it seem. Pay attention to what you're doing and just the instructions as a guide. The instructions are not necessarily correct. When you're done, it will look great!
Reviewed by John G (SAN CLEMENTE, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Oct 12, 2017 8:39 PM