- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Compatible with Pace Edwards Explorer Rails to accommodate commercial and multi-sport racks (Explorer Rails and racks sold separately)
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive power spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
295 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael P (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 28, 2018 12:10 PM
The salesman that sold me the cover was awesome and got me a great deal. All contents arrived as instructed and off to installation I went. Initially aligning the cover to the canister was the hardest part for me. Went on pretty smooth and was able to do it by myself, wifey was getting grumpy as assistant. At 75mph it handles pretty well and eliminates ANY back-drag from the air-draft. This is the second JackRabbit I have owned and I wouldn't have it any other way. MJP
Reviewed by Chuck K (Kyle, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Oct 12, 2018 1:15 AM
Mounting the rails into the canister was a bit of a PIA by myself. Luckily the you tube videos helped WAY more than the printed instructions. I also ended up making shims for the rails so the cover wouldn't side to side. Without shims and the cover fully closed, I could make it open by shifting it side to side a few times.
Reviewed by Mike M (Mount Airy, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 28, 2018 9:11 PM
Between watching the video online and reading the instructions. The insulation went pretty well. The only problem I had was installing the side rails to the canister. Neither the instructions or the video mention that you need to pull the cover out a few inches before trying to feed the cover into the rail. Once I figured that out the rest of the insulation was pretty easy. The appearance of it looks really good. Just overpriced in my opinion.
Reviewed by Kim A (Hixson, TN) — Apr 10, 2018 3:32 AM
The tonneau cover was shipped promptly and packaged well. The instructions were very easy to follow, and we quickly found a great YouTube video that showed how to do the one challenging step. The fit and finish is excellent. Called Pace Edwards technical support when we were having difficulties with one part and they were very responsive. The AuoAnything team is great to work with, I'll definitely recommend them!
Reviewed by Kevin H (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Feb 02, 2018 6:31 AM
Took delivery of the cover and installed in an hour. Great instructions for a one person job. Getting rails to slide in was challenging but quickly figured it out with the help of a YouTube video.