- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Compatible with Pace Edwards Explorer Rails to accommodate commercial and multi-sport racks (Explorer Rails and racks sold separately)
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive power spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
293 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike M (Mount Airy, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Apr 28, 2018 9:11 PM
Between watching the video online and reading the instructions. The insulation went pretty well. The only problem I had was installing the side rails to the canister. Neither the instructions or the video mention that you need to pull the cover out a few inches before trying to feed the cover into the rail. Once I figured that out the rest of the insulation was pretty easy. The appearance of it looks really good. Just overpriced in my opinion.
Reviewed by Kim A (Hixson, TN) — Apr 10, 2018 3:32 AM
The tonneau cover was shipped promptly and packaged well. The instructions were very easy to follow, and we quickly found a great YouTube video that showed how to do the one challenging step. The fit and finish is excellent. Called Pace Edwards technical support when we were having difficulties with one part and they were very responsive. The AuoAnything team is great to work with, I'll definitely recommend them!
Reviewed by Kevin H (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Feb 02, 2018 6:31 AM
Took delivery of the cover and installed in an hour. Great instructions for a one person job. Getting rails to slide in was challenging but quickly figured it out with the help of a YouTube video.
Reviewed by Naveed A (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jan 10, 2018 8:33 PM
So everything went pretty smooth with the exception of the very last screw on the panel that covers the roll. As I screwed in the first screw half way it went in by hand. The second one did not align to the hole and I had to force it through with a drill. Pretty upset about that as it's not flush and a little loose. It's undetectable by most but I see it. Overall, it's a great quality product at a great price. I was recommended this item by a friend and I will recommend this to others.
Reviewed by Kenny C (DELANO, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Nov 10, 2017 2:57 AM
I installed the Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover in about an hour. I love that I can keep my work tools in the truck bed with out worry of theft. By far this is one of the best covers that I have owned. I would highly recommend this cover to anyone.