- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s security and style with a Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-designed to fit your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- SpeedClamp™ installation requires no drilling or cutting for most trucks
- Constructed from weather-resistant polymer laminated to rigid aluminum panels
- Retracts smoothly and easily with heavy-duty spring-action
- Compatible with Pace Edwards Explorer Rails to accommodate commercial and multi-sport racks (Explorer Rails and racks sold separately)
- Cover locks into place every 12" on long- or short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers take utility to another level. Offering solid security and style, a JackRabbit truck bed cover is the best of both worlds. With an exclusive power spring design, your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover makes it quick and easy to gain access to your entire truck bed.
The JackRabbit's weather-resistant, padded polymer cover is laminated to rigid aluminum panels for a tight, solid fit. The low-profile look increases your truck’s aesthetic appeal as well as fuel economy. Custom-designed for your truck, installation is easy with no cutting or drilling required for most applications.
JackRabbit Tonneau Covers feature an independent latch-and-lock system with a built-in strap and are lockable every 12” on long- or short-bed trucks. Your Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover comes with a 3-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
301 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dwayne Y (WATERTOWN, NY) — Jun 03, 2019 1:03 PM
This is the second go around for me. The first JackRabbit I bought was in 2003 and was installed on 4 different trucks. The take up reel spring finally failed and I thought a completely new unit was in order. A few updates in the clamp down system but the design has remained primarily the same for over a decade. Easy install which took about and hour. I did look at other covers but decided that the proof was in the longevity of my experience with Pace-Edwards.
Reviewed by Jon T (myrtle beach, SC) Reviewed for a 2019 GMC Canyon — May 15, 2019 6:18 AM
I am very happy with this product. Installation was horrible. I watched your video and several on Youtube which helped some. On one video it mentioned "unlocking" the cover so the two tabs would not stick out.This helped but is not in instructions.Finally I found that the rolled up cover was pushed too far to one side (not centered). After I manually centered the cover itself, I was able to insert the "cut out slots" in the two side rails into the main unit. Youtube videos saved me.
Reviewed by Kenneth D (EDNA, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 23, 2019 9:17 AM
I bought this for a 2013 F-150 SC with a 6.5' bed. The rail mounting hardware does not fit well on this truck bed. The clamps have come loose on several occasions so I don't feel confident about the installation. I inspect it routinely to verify the clamps are still in place.
Reviewed by Philip K (Westminster, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Feb 21, 2019 10:26 AM
Reviewed by Jeffery H (Harrisonville, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Dec 20, 2018 2:46 AM
Install was easy with video. Overall quality I would say I am a little disappointed. When you drive down road. It shakes and wobbles at 70mph. I am also concerned about long term use with the vynal covering over top it sure doesn't seem to be able to handle years of outside storage. If I had the option to trade this one in for the all metal one I would Overall I am not all that impressed. This is my 2nd hard cover i have owned