Ships Between 12/13 - 12/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Protect your payload with a Pace Edwards Switchblade Metal Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Opening or closing from either side is a piece of cake thanks to a handy pull-strap and full-width handle
- Continuous Tension Spring helps cover retract smoothly and easily in just seconds
- Features a removable canister and rails to ensure complete truck bed access and maximum cargo capacity
- Sports a wear-resistant, black power-coated aluminum exterior
- Clamp design makes for a quick installation process – no drilling required (some applications will require drilling for drain tube installation to improve water management.
- All you need to install or remove are a Phillips-head screwdriver and 7/16” wrench
- Designed specifically for crew-cab, extra-short-bed trucks
- Your Pace Edwards Switchblade Tonneau allows full rear visibility and carries a 1-year limited warranty
Manufactured from highly resilient, black powder-finished aluminum panels, the Pace Edwards Switchblade Metal Retractable Tonneau Cover is ideal for those who often find themselves requiring at-a-moment’s-notice payload access. As sharp-looking as the illegal blade for which it was named, this top-of-the-line tonneau allows full rear visibility and installs in no time at all.
Equipped with innovative Continuous Tension Spring technology, this cover requires only that you activate the pinch grips underneath and the cover retracts with butter-smooth efficiency. To close, just tug on the convenient pull-strap. Meant for crew-cab, extra-short-bed trucks, it also comes with a removable canister and rails for total, tail-to-cab access.
Literally all you need to get this bad boy installed are a Phillips-head screwdriver and 7/16” wrench – no drilling necessary. Your Pace Edwards Switchblade Metal Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)