- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Get serious cargo security without giving up storage space with the Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Installs easily and is fully removable – it comes off in a hurry for 100% bed access
- Low profile fit is custom designed to fit perfectly in your pickup
- Its ArmorTek deck is constructed from aluminum panels and finished in padded polymer
- Keeps both weather and would-be bandits at bay
- Equipped with Pace Edwards’ Power Spring for smooth, fast movement
- Full-length pull-strap included
- Opens easily from either side using the full-width handle
- Your Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover comes with a 1-year warranty
A Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover provides total security with maximum bed space. This state-of-the-art cover is easy to install and simple to remove so you can switch from full bed coverage to full bed access with ease. The hard cover rolls up into the canister at the base of your bed and slides out over your gear for hard locking protection.
The Switchblade has a low-profile fit, sitting flush with your bed rails, that is custom designed to fit perfectly on your pickup. The retractable top is forged from aluminum panels and finished in a padded polymer making it stylish, functional and easy to use. The included full-length pull strap makes it easy to open and close single-handedly.
As an added bonus each cover comes equipped with Pace Edwards’s innovative power spring for smooth, fast movement. Your Switchblade Retractable Truck Bed Cover is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Troy R (Hemet, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — May 25, 2018 11:08 AM
Purchased the switchblade after comparing many different models. For the price, this seemed to have the most features I was interested in. Boxes arrived quickly from auto anything. Instructions were clearly labeled, and the installation took about an hour. Installation was easier because my truck has a rail system installed. The required brackets slide right into the channel and tighten down beautifully. I would like it better if it was a bit more secure.
Reviewed by David F (Allen, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 08, 2018 6:50 PM
Got the Switchblade just in time for a road trip, and love it so far.So easy to operate and store our gear and lock it up with my fob. As a bonus I realized a MPG increase immediately. Only negative is the punture in the vinyl cover that I have no idea where it came from, in the first week after install.Hopefully the $20. repair kit I got will fix to my satisfaction.