- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Get serious cargo security without giving up storage space with the Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Installs easily and is fully removable – it comes off in a hurry for 100% bed access
- Low profile fit is custom designed to fit perfectly in your pickup
- Its ArmorTek deck is constructed from aluminum panels and finished in padded polymer
- Keeps both weather and would-be bandits at bay
- Equipped with Pace Edwards’ Power Spring for smooth, fast movement
- Full-length pull-strap included
- Opens easily from either side using the full-width handle
- Your Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover comes with a 1-year warranty
A Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover provides total security with maximum bed space. This state-of-the-art cover is easy to install and simple to remove so you can switch from full bed coverage to full bed access with ease. The hard cover rolls up into the canister at the base of your bed and slides out over your gear for hard locking protection.
The Switchblade has a low-profile fit, sitting flush with your bed rails, that is custom designed to fit perfectly on your pickup. The retractable top is forged from aluminum panels and finished in a padded polymer making it stylish, functional and easy to use. The included full-length pull strap makes it easy to open and close single-handedly.
As an added bonus each cover comes equipped with Pace Edwards’s innovative power spring for smooth, fast movement. Your Switchblade Retractable Truck Bed Cover is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pace Edwards Switchblade Retractable Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ronald W (Gonzales, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 22, 2018 3:47 PM
Reviewed by Ryan W (Broken Arrow, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Aug 02, 2018 7:11 PM
Super functional and looks Great on my 2014 Tundra. Unwrapped and installed with my a friend in under 2 hours. Small gap near tailgate, but not big enough to let too much water in. rained the first week after installing and saw no visible rain after. Ripples slightly in while driving on the highway, but without an noise.
Reviewed by Steve C (Oviedo, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 31, 2018 4:18 AM