- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not Sure Which UltraGroove Is Right For You? Click Here for Comparision Guide (PDF)
- Shake off any truck bed assault with a Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover
- Built with heavy-duty aluminum panels and a powder-coated, matte-black finish
- The Pace Edwards built in Rail Expansion System (RES) accommodates nearly any Thule or Yakima rack quickly and securely
- T-slot and rear end caps allow easey access to installation hardware, racks and style bars
- Retract both covers into the canister at the front of the bed by turning the lock knob
- Drain tubes at the front and rear of the rail offer enhanced water management
- Silicon weather hinge provides tight seal between the aluminum panels
- Handle overlaps the tailgate ledge of the tailgate to help with this
- Fits over most 5th wheel hitches - highest point of the 5th wheel hitch must be 2" below the bed rails
- No drilling required for installation – clamps right in (on most applications)
- Your Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau carries a 3-year limited warranty
When it comes to hauling a load from one work site to the other, from home to the campground or just from your buddy’s old place to the new, your truck can handle it. But when intemperate weather and hazardous roads threaten whatever you’ve got back there, the Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover is what you need to keep the storms of life at bay.
Boasting an aerodynamic, metallic design that’s double-tough – thank the matte-black, heavy-gauge aluminum construction for that – this retractable replacement tonneau is as functional as they come. Withdrawing easily into the canister head at the front of your truck bed at the simple turn of a lock knob, the Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal Truck Bed Cover secures every foot along the rail for as much accessibility as you need. To close, just give a tug on the integrated pull strap.
This bad boy’s been outfitted with drain tubes at the front and rear of the rail to facilitate water runoff on monsoon-y days and nights. Your Pace Edwards Ultra Groove Metal Bed Cover installs relatively easily with clamps – absolutely no drilling necessary – and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
Pace Edwards UltraGroove Metal Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cody D (METAIRIE, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 18, 2017 8:34 AM
THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE PRETTY BAD. IT TAKES LONGER TO UNDERSTAND THEM THAN ANYTHING. THE PICTURES IN THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE SO ZOOMED IN THEY ARE HARD TO DEPICT WHAT IS WHAT. IT DOES NOT SEAL AS GOOD AS MY PREVIOUS GATORTRAX MX BUT OK. IT HAD THE RAIL OPTION WHICH WAS A NEED FOR CARRYING BIKES. FUNCTIONS GREAT AND LOOKS GOOD.
Reviewed by William D (Cashmere, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Aug 05, 2017 7:32 AM
This cover flat out looks good. Seems to be sturdy and functions flawlessly. The instructions aren't very clear and those need to be improved. Took a solid 2 hours to install with 2 people... but I'm more particular about things than most people. Now that I've installed one, it would take me about 45-60 minutes to install another one.
Reviewed by Tony C (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Dec 16, 2016 7:17 AM
First off the cover box is very low profile. Others I looked at had the roll-up box sticking way above the cover. Not his one. The profile looks great. I also love that the latch mechanism is inside the cover, the last thing I want to mess with is more keys, and the covers with the knob on top just look dumb. You simply turn the latch to release it, and it will easily roll up. Pulling on the strap re-engages the latches and this allows you to stop the cover every 12". Perfect!