- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not Sure Which UltraGroove Is Right For You? Click Here for Comparision Guide (PDF)
- Defend your truck bed – and everything in it – with a quality Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau Cover
- Built with aluminum panels and finished with a weather-resistant ArmorTek vinyl laminate
- The Pace Edwards built in Rail Expansion System (RES) accommodates nearly any Thule or Yakima rack quickly and securely
- Lock knob and hand-grip areas located under and inside the cover to create a streamlined look
- Turn the lock knob to retract both covers into the canister at the front of the bed
- Drain tubes located fore and aft of the rail provide improved water management
- Handle overlaps the top edge of the tailgate to assist with runoff
- Fits over most 5th wheel hitches - highest point of the 5th wheel hitch must be 2" below the bed rails
- No-drill, clamp-in design (on most applications) for easy installation
- Your Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau is covered by a 3-year limited warranty
When it comes to gettin’ her done, gettin’ it from A to B, or just gettin’ up to go, your truck is beyond question. But even the mightiest rig on the road can be rendered defenseless when a bad storm hits, or some unscrupulous individuals lay eyes on your precious payload. Keep your cargo from a good soaking and shut the door on sticky-fingered thieves with the Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau Cover.
Not only has this high-quality aftermarket tonneau has been durably constructed and reinforced with aluminum slats to ensure stability over time, but the makers saw fit to cover those slats with a completely weather-resistant, padded ArmorTeck vinyl laminate in matte-black. When you need to access your gear, the Pace Edwards UltraGroove Truck Bed Cover retracts easily into the canister head at the front of the bed – just turn the lock knob and draw it back however far you deem fit.
To close the cover, employ the built-in pull strap and latch it down every 12” along the rail. Drain tubes have been strategically placed at the front and rear of the rail for superior water management on rainy days. Outfitted with T-slot and rear end caps, your Pace Edwards Ultra Groove Bed Cover installs easily with clamps – no drilling required – and carries a 3-year limited warranty.
Pace Edwards UltraGroove Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Geoffrey S (WILLIAMSBURG, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 14, 2017 9:22 AM
Quality & appearance are decent. Installation instructions were ok. I had to re-read some sections to get it right, pics could be better (took about 1.5hrs solo) The drain fittings at the tailgate interfere with the bed. I used a heat gun to bend them enough to fit. Water tight, not quite. While parked a few drips get past, doing 75mph in heavy rain resulted in 12 in of wet bed at the tailgate, I may try increasing the overlap at the tailgate. Cover flexes up-n-down too much 4 me w/driving.