- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for General Installation Instructions (PDF) (Enter your vehicle info to see vehicle specific install guides)
- Add sleek, simple truck bed protection with a ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Unique two-panel cover provides quick, easy cargo management
- When the tailgate is locked, the ProZ Bi-Fold cover cannot be opened
- Folds and props into an upright position for total bed access and truck bed utility
- Low-profile, flush mount installation delivers smooth style and decreased wind drag
- Weather seals and drain tubes ensure your payload stays protected from the elements
- Tough, lightweight aluminum panels are finished with a durable black powder coat
- Quick release cable allows you to quickly open the cover from either side of the tailgate
- No-drill installation with the included vehicle specific brackets—remove cover in minutes if desired
- ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Ensure your prized pick-up has the truck bed protection it deserves with a ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover. The sleek, yet sturdy design of this unique two-panel cover comes from its lightweight aluminum panels and stylish black powder coat finish.
The Premium Bi Fold Tonneau Cover easily bends in half and props into an upright position that not only allows you quick access to your cargo, but complete and ultimate truck bed utility. Custom-made to flush mount on your specific pickup, this stylish low-profile bed cover boasts no-drill installation and decreased wind resistance.
Bi Fold Truck Bed Covers are constructed with durable weather seals and drain tubes to make sure your valuable cargo stays dry and protected from any elements. ProZ ProFold Bi-Fold Covers feature a quick release cable that allows you one-handed operation of your cover from either side of the tailgate and carry a 3-year warranty.
- Do not drive with the cover in the propped open position
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- Please note that this product is non-returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Burke M (PEARL CITY, HI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 11:18 PM
Cover arrived quick and well packaged. Installation took about 30 min by myself. Fit is perfect, looks good on my 2018 tundra. Price fit my budget and does what I needed it for. Had I very heavy thunder storm with no leaks. Only problem is you can't get full bed access without taking it off but I can deal with it. Removal is easy enough. Loving it so far!!!
Reviewed by darin w (Eads, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 11:31 AM
Cover was easy o install with 2 people.Surprized that it is leaky when going thru car wash.My have to put weatherstripping for rain shower so our luggage wont get wet when travelling.
Reviewed by Mark A M (Cazenovia, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 02, 2018 10:48 AM
Quality product, great look, good value. Hides and protects equipment stored in the truck bed. Gives a vehicle that finished custom look. If you install the Cover over a bed insert, like I did, you are likely to run into some difficulty getting a tight, water proof, seal without making some adjustments and gasket trimming.
Reviewed by JOHN B (LACOMBE, LA) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2018 5:01 AM
Reviewed by ROBERT C (YORBA LINDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 24, 2018 12:25 PM
I have a 2013 Tacoma that I added a toolbox some years ago and wanted a cover that would accommodate my toolbox,but would not bankrupt me. The 5' Bi-Fold is just perfect. Admittedly, I had to make a minor modification by removing the rubber seal of the leading edge (up to the toolbox). But this area was sealed with the bulkhead rubber seal. Works like a charm!