- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for General Installation Instructions (PDF) (Enter your vehicle info to see vehicle specific install guides)
- Add sleek, simple truck bed protection with a ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Unique two-panel cover provides quick, easy cargo management
- When the tailgate is locked, the ProZ Bi-Fold cover cannot be opened
- Folds and props into an upright position for total bed access and truck bed utility
- Low-profile, flush mount installation delivers smooth style and decreased wind drag
- Weather seals and drain tubes ensure your payload stays protected from the elements
- Tough, lightweight aluminum panels are finished with a durable black powder coat
- Quick release cable allows you to quickly open the cover from either side of the tailgate
- No-drill installation with the included vehicle specific brackets—remove cover in minutes if desired
- ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Ensure your prized pick-up has the truck bed protection it deserves with a ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover. The sleek, yet sturdy design of this unique two-panel cover comes from its lightweight aluminum panels and stylish black powder coat finish.
The Premium Bi Fold Tonneau Cover easily bends in half and props into an upright position that not only allows you quick access to your cargo, but complete and ultimate truck bed utility. Custom-made to flush mount on your specific pickup, this stylish low-profile bed cover boasts no-drill installation and decreased wind resistance.
Bi Fold Truck Bed Covers are constructed with durable weather seals and drain tubes to make sure your valuable cargo stays dry and protected from any elements. ProZ ProFold Bi-Fold Covers feature a quick release cable that allows you one-handed operation of your cover from either side of the tailgate and carry a 3-year warranty.
- Do not drive with the cover in the propped open position
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- Please note that this product is non-returnable
ProZ ProFold Premium Bi-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John P (FORT MILL, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 7:12 PM
Installation was a breeze although they could have supplied better detailed instructions to know how to line up the front of the cover properly. Covers seen two heavy rains already and very minimal water made it's way into the bed which I figured would happen as you can see daylight between the rail system and the bed in the front corners. I would have given this cover all 5 stars but the finish of the cover is not great and already has me questioning its longevity.
Reviewed by Rodolfo R (Round Rock, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Aug 03, 2018 1:13 PM
Best investment I made!! Easy to install and looks good on my 2014 Tundra. Being only 2 panels it diffently meets my needs instead of those other tri fold pricey covers.
Reviewed by Nicholas D (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — Aug 03, 2018 5:18 AM
Easy to install , had back flip on my last truck This cover is just as good and cost less
Reviewed by Robert A (CADIZ, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 01, 2018 4:22 AM
Tell the customer that it must have the tailgate up and install against that rather than starting against the box beginning near the cab.