- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The ProZ ProRoll Tonneau Cover with Truck Bed Light is here to help you upgrade your truck’s utility with
- Motion-activated LED Truck Bed Light illuminates every inch of your truck bed
- Durable, UV-resistant material has full perimeter weather sealing for four-season protection
- Super-strength Velcro seals ensure your dry cargo stays that way
- Tension adjuster dial lets you take control of your roll-up tonneau cover, allowing for a taut fit every time
- Institutive trigger latch release and integrated slide locks give you one-handed, instant access to your cargo
- Quick-Release straps let you store the cover behind the cab when you want full usage of your truck bed
- Low-profile design sits just .5" above your truck bed rails for a sleek look
- Tight-grip clamps make the drill-free installation simple and straightforward - taking only a few minutes
- Custom made for your make, model and year, delivering a precision fit right out of the box
- Your ProZ ProRoll Tonneau Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
Rugged goods looks and a tough exterior mean a whole lotta nada if your truck can’t keep what’s inside safe and secure. When it comes to maximizing your truck bed utility, facing off against Mother Nature and fielding sideways glances from those sticky bandits across the parking lot, it’s time your truck had a worthy sidekick - and the ProZ ProRoll Tonneau Cover with Truck Bed Light has all the features you want and need.
Step right up and take a look at the roll-up tonneau cover that’s going to change the way you think about hauling cargo. Full-perimeter weather seals and continuous extra-strength Velcro seals mean you’ll never have to cancel a moving party just because there are a few storm clouds threatening to literally rain on your parade. And the motion-activated LED light helps you keep your eye on every corner of your truck bed, should that party last longer than last light.
Need to fill your truck bed to the brim and beyond? No worries. Your new ProZ tonneau cover easily rolls up without a fuss, securely stowing behind the cab with two durable Quick-Release straps. Once you’re done, you can roll it back toward the tailgate, where it’ll sit just a half-inch above your rails for low-profile protection of everything underneath. Still set on taking the whole roll-up tonneau cover off? The lightweight construction and drill-free fit make it a job that you’ll have done in a few minutes. When you’re ready to call on your truck’s favorite sidekick again, you’ll just re-install your ProZ Tonneau Cover with the tight-grip clamps. Turn the tension adjuster dial to that spot that’s not too taut and certainly far from flapping in the wind, and you’ll be back on the highway in no time.
The ProZ ProRoll Tonneau Cover is the perfect balance of simplicity and function. It’ll keep your cargo out of sight and out of mind, without being in-your-face with a bunch of confusing bells and whistles that, frankly, leave you more stressed out than when you began. Each ProZ tonneau cover is designed specifically to fit your truck bed’s dimensions and ProZ’s 3-Year Warranty will ensure your roll-up tonneau cover has some job security for years to come.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ ProRoll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Craig S (KINGWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 29, 2019 8:11 PM
Reviewed by Helen A (RICHMOND, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 03, 2018 4:52 PM
We purchased this with a guarantee from a Chat Specialist that is would fit our Toyota Tacoma. The Toyota bed has a slight curve to it towards the end of the bed at gate. The cover does not take that into consideration. Additionally, the spacers are too short so when the bolt is screwed all the way in with the washer, track, rail, and spacer together, the spacer is loose resulting in no support for the rail.
Reviewed by Casey S (DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Sep 04, 2018 8:42 PM
This was one of the best purchases I've made for my truck! Easy to install with easy to read instructions. Very low profile when installed. Great product at a great price!
Reviewed by Alan S (Waco, TX) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford F-150 — May 12, 2018 1:38 PM
It was a little difficult installing into my truck as the bed is not 100% square but, it's in now and looks great. I can already feel the performance gain when entering the highway. I used to have to mash the pedal down to get that big 4.9L I6 EFI 300cid engine up to speed. Now with this cover I barely have to touch the gas pedal. Hoping to see a few more miles to the gallon because of it. Thanks AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Lynn B (Crestview, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 21, 2018 5:03 AM