- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add strong, stylish truck bed security with a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom-crafted from fiberglass-reinforced polymer with a rugged textured finish
- Seamless panels can shoulder up to 400 lbs and are engineered to resist UV damage
- Offers total truck bed access when fully folded open – secures with prop rods
- Weather-proof hinges and seals won’t crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Offers nearly impenetrable security when your tailgate is locked
- Fits flush with your bed rails for a stylish, low-profile look – improves your MPG
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Compatible with under-rail & spray-in bedliners, most bedrails and tailgate caps
- ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ ProFold Premium Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Safeguarding the contents of your truck bed doesn’t have to come at the cost of your rig’s smooth, sleek exterior. Boost your cargo-covering capabilities in style with the low-profile look of a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
The ProZ ProFold Tonneau Cover offers the best of worlds with three durable panels that fold completely back for full bed access and forward for maximum security. As tough as it is head-turning, ProZ ProFold Truck Bed Covers can shoulder up to 400 lbs of added weight and resist years of harsh UV rays.
Connected by leak-proof rubber seals with an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly is designed to keep your bed completely clean and dry. Your ProZ Pro Fold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau offers nearly impenetrable security when your tailgate is locked. Easy to install and remove, with no drilling required, your ProZ Pro Fold Truck Bed Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond P (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 8:40 PM
I only buy things that i know will last me a very long time. This is a well built cover and it is easy to install.
Reviewed by Paul S (Chapin, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 11:44 AM
I purchased this as it was a lot cheaper than some of the other options and had good reviews. I came to find out that it is actually made by one of the more expensive major brands. The product arrived as promised in solid packaging with good directions. The installation took 20-30 minutes including some repositioning. If you are buying this for a Tundra, be aware, you will not be able to use the built in deck rail mounts as the mounting system for the cover uses the deck rails and the cover
Reviewed by Kim L (PLEASANTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 5:32 PM
It is a good looking cover. The installation was straighforward. Everything is expected. Though, I only give a 3 stars for quality because the end of the side rails at the tailgate can use a end cap for safety reason. This end is pretty sharp and I just worry that someone may get hurt easily climbing in and out of the truck bed with the tailgate down.
Reviewed by Ken B (DURANGO, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Monday at 3:25 PM
I like this because it is sturdy, easily removable, weather resistant and you can still see in the rear view. A bit hard to understand the directions for the behind the cab mount but after a call was helped to get to the final finish. '