- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add strong, stylish truck bed security with a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom-crafted from fiberglass-reinforced polymer with a rugged textured finish
- Seamless panels can shoulder up to 400 lbs and are engineered to resist UV damage
- Offers total truck bed access when fully folded open – secures with prop rods
- Weather-proof hinges and seals won’t crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Offers nearly impenetrable security when your tailgate is locked
- Fits flush with your bed rails for a stylish, low-profile look – improves your MPG
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Compatible with under-rail & spray-in bedliners, most bedrails and tailgate caps
- ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ ProFold Premium Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Safeguarding the contents of your truck bed doesn’t have to come at the cost of your rig’s smooth, sleek exterior. Boost your cargo-covering capabilities in style with the low-profile look of a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
The ProZ ProFold Tonneau Cover offers the best of worlds with three durable panels that fold completely back for full bed access and forward for maximum security. As tough as it is head-turning, ProZ ProFold Truck Bed Covers can shoulder up to 400 lbs of added weight and resist years of harsh UV rays.
Connected by leak-proof rubber seals with an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly is designed to keep your bed completely clean and dry. Your ProZ Pro Fold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau offers nearly impenetrable security when your tailgate is locked. Easy to install and remove, with no drilling required, your ProZ Pro Fold Truck Bed Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
171 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric S (CARMEL, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Friday at 4:45 AM
I had the backflip on my Tacoma and it's the same thing. I rather have this one for $400 less. It works great I definitely recommend it. I recommended it to my friends with the same truck. It's a good but.
Reviewed by Lonnie M (SAINT JOHNS, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Friday at 4:01 AM
Reviewed by Jacob S (Angleton, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 6:38 PM
The install looks pretty clean. At a few of the joints the rubber hanging over the top of the bed isn't perfectly flat, but it still looks good. A little bit of water will get in right behind the cab, but it's not much. I think I'm going to add a little RTV to the back end of the rails so that all of the water is directed into the drain lines on the front.
Reviewed by Pamela V (Sioux Falls, SD) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 09, 2018 5:47 PM