- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add strong, stylish truck bed security with a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom-crafted from fiberglass-reinforced polymer with a rugged textured finish
- Seamless panels can shoulder up to 400 lbs and are engineered to resist UV damage
- Offers total truck bed access when fully folded open – secures with prop rods
- Weather-proof hinges and seals won’t crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Offers nearly impenetrable security when your tailgate is locked
- Fits flush with your bed rails for a stylish, low-profile look – improves your MPG
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Compatible with under-rail & spray-in bedliners, most bedrails and tailgate caps
- ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneaus are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ ProFold Premium Tonneau Cover carries a 3-year warranty
Safeguarding the contents of your truck bed doesn’t have to come at the cost of your rig’s smooth, sleek exterior. Boost your cargo-covering capabilities in style with the low-profile look of a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
The ProZ ProFold Tonneau Cover offers the best of worlds with three durable panels that fold completely back for full bed access and forward for maximum security. As tough as it is head-turning, ProZ ProFold Truck Bed Covers can shoulder up to 400 lbs of added weight and resist years of harsh UV rays.
Connected by leak-proof rubber seals with an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly is designed to keep your bed completely clean and dry. Your ProZ Pro Fold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau offers nearly impenetrable security when your tailgate is locked. Easy to install and remove, with no drilling required, your ProZ Pro Fold Truck Bed Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
193 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Neil H (Newton, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Dec 03, 2018 5:32 PM
I ordered this cover after chatting online with the sales consultant. I was considering several covers and this is the one he recommended. I installed it myself. I was disappointed that the foam sealing tape provided was dried out. I bought more myself. No indication in the installation instructions where it went. Only complaint, panels only latch up in one position unlike other covers where you can latch each one. Not described this way online.
Reviewed by Clint K (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 26, 2018 9:13 PM
I was only able to give this cover a 4 star rating on overall only because I have not been able to test if it water tight yet. If once it rains/snows and melts and my bed is still dry, this will be 5 out of 5 stars on everything. It looks fantastic, it was super easy to install, I got it on sale so price was great, and the quality is top notch! My dad has the exact same one on the 2012 Raptor and his bed stays dry and he loves it as well. I would recommend this cover to anyone who asks.
Reviewed by Brian M (HICKORY, NC) — Nov 21, 2018 10:11 AM
Prior to ordering, I called/chatted with sales person that referred to this as "made by undercover flex". As a previous UF customer, the quality is far less. First one came in damaged. They did replace it at not charge. Earlier this week when it was cold 31 degrees. I tried to snap the rod that holds it up into the rod holder bracket. It snapped in half. Gorilla glue fixed it. It does not deal as well as UF either. Spend the extra money and buy the real thing.