- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Enjoy total payload protection with a ProZ SoftFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom-made in the USA to fit your specific year, make and model
- Folds up for full bed access or flips down for complete coverage
- Sleek, low-profile aluminum frame is easy to maneuver
- Heavy-duty tarp fabric offers tear-resistant security
- Durable-hinge design sweeps water away from your gear
- Simple clamp-on installation with no assembly required
- Included tailgate seal keeps dust and moisture out of your truck bed
- Your ProZ SoftFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your truck bed gives you the ability haul almost anything. Whether you’ve got a truck bed full of furniture or just a couple tools of the trade, you can guarantee their protection with a ProZ SoftFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
The ProZ SoftFold Tonneau comes completely assembled and ready to hit the road right out of the box, using a simple, clamp-on installation system that takes just seconds. And with quick-adjust, fiberglass-reinforced locking clamps and an easy-to-maneuver lightweight aluminum frame, the ProZ Soft Fold Premium Tonneau Cover lets you free your freight fast and lock it down when you’re done.
Each ProZ SoftFold Tri Fold Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to deliver a watertight fit with unique hinges that sweep liquid away. And, with a tear-resistant tarp you’ve got a durable defense against any threat. Your ProZ SoftFold Truck Bed Cover is made with pride in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ SoftFold Premium Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James B (STARR, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Oct 07, 2018 3:17 AM
I had one on my 2015 Colorado. Loved it for security and convenience. Just traded trucks and immediately ordered one for the new Silverado. Very pleased with the quality and fitment to the bed.
Reviewed by Joseph M (BALDWINSVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Monte Carlo — Sep 26, 2018 6:17 AM