Ships Between 12/21 - 12/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Safeguard your truck bed in style with a ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Heavy-duty aluminum slats with durable, weather-resistant thermoplastic hinges
- Textured matte-black powder coat withstands even the toughest elements
- Convenient hauling flexibility with intermittent locking positions
- Expertly-engineered canister provides ultimate cover protection
- Conveniently located tether hand release for easy opening and closing of the cover
- Flush, low-profile design maintains the sleek look of your truck
- Each cover is custom-made to fit your specific pickup – easy, no-drill installation
- ProZ UltraTrack Retractable Tonneau Covers are made in the USA
- Your ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Truck bed protection never looked so smooth. When it comes to keeping your equipment out of the elements and out of the hands of would-be thieves, it doesn’t get much better than a ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover.
Thanks to heavy-duty aluminum slats, weather-resistant thermoplastic hinges and a textured matte-black powder coat, the ProZ UltraTrack Tonneau offers unbeatable protection from any assault. Each custom-made ProZ UltraTrack Truck Bed Cover is equipped with an equally customized canister to ensure your cover stays in peak condition for years to come.
Intermittent locking positions and a conveniently located tether hand release make the ProZ UltraTrack Tonneau Cover a perfect companion for hauling any cargo. Installing easily with no drilling required, the ProZ Ultra Track Retractable Tonneau Cover boasts a flush, low-profile design that won’t interfere with your truck’s already seamless style. ProZ UltraTrack Retractable Tonneau Covers are made in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin G (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Nov 23, 2018 9:55 PM
This set looks really good. The installation is kind of a pain. Unless I missed where it was listed, you can NOT have a bedliner on your truck if you use this set. I cut the back end of my liner out to get it flush with the bed. Secondly, the clamps are aluminum, bu the bolts are steel. VERY easy to cross thread the clamps. Getting the tracks to line up was a pain, I still feel like theres too much of a gap in the front. I guess I will find out when it rains..
Reviewed by Yohan B (MIDDLETOWN, DE) — Oct 23, 2018 6:51 AM
The can is not sealed as illustrated in the images, so as a result any water sitting on the cover gets pushed into the bed of the truck when opening the cover. It doesn't fit my Chevy Silverado securely. It bows in the in the middle at the tail gate which lets lots of water in. The can is not secured to the truck at any point so it can be removed even if the cover is locked. Over all I'm not satisfied with this product at all. Try a different product if you can.
Reviewed by Raymond H (Whitehouse Station, NJ) — Apr 15, 2017 7:55 AM
Very happy with the cover. Things I would like to see improved on: 1. If the stops could be aluminum instead of plastic. 2. If the guides on the clamps, the part on each side of the clamp that slide on top of each other when tightened (not the jaws),. Could be longer which should help the track to stay strait and not twist.