- Safeguard your truck bed in style with a ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Heavy-duty aluminum slats with durable, weather-resistant thermoplastic hinges
- Textured matte-black powder coat withstands even the toughest elements
- Convenient hauling flexibility with intermittent locking positions
- Expertly-engineered canister provides ultimate cover protection
- Conveniently located tether hand release for easy opening and closing of the cover
- Flush, low-profile design maintains the sleek look of your truck
- Each cover is custom-made to fit your specific pickup – easy, no-drill installation
- ProZ UltraTrack Retractable Tonneau Covers are made in the USA
- Your ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Truck bed protection never looked so smooth. When it comes to keeping your equipment out of the elements and out of the hands of would-be thieves, it doesn’t get much better than a ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover.
Thanks to heavy-duty aluminum slats, weather-resistant thermoplastic hinges and a textured matte-black powder coat, the ProZ UltraTrack Tonneau offers unbeatable protection from any assault. Each custom-made ProZ UltraTrack Truck Bed Cover is equipped with an equally customized canister to ensure your cover stays in peak condition for years to come.
Intermittent locking positions and a conveniently located tether hand release make the ProZ UltraTrack Tonneau Cover a perfect companion for hauling any cargo. Installing easily with no drilling required, the ProZ Ultra Track Retractable Tonneau Cover boasts a flush, low-profile design that won’t interfere with your truck’s already seamless style. ProZ UltraTrack Retractable Tonneau Covers are made in the USA and backed by a 2-year warranty.
ProZ UltraTrack Premium Retractable Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Raymond H (Whitehouse Station, NJ) — Apr 15, 2017 7:55 AM
Very happy with the cover. Things I would like to see improved on: 1. If the stops could be aluminum instead of plastic. 2. If the guides on the clamps, the part on each side of the clamp that slide on top of each other when tightened (not the jaws),. Could be longer which should help the track to stay strait and not twist.
Reviewed by DEVIN C (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Apr 05, 2017 8:25 AM
Fairly easy to install. Looks great, and bed stays mostly dry. Not meant to have a lot of weight on top of it, but I'm not trying to turn my bed into a stage for a rock band either. No reason to pay double for those other brands.
Reviewed by JEFFREY G (Elmwood, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2017 4:41 AM
The plastic where the rails connect to the part of the cover is warping, it leaks, doesn't close easily and I have adjusted it multiple times. I am not very happy with this purchase at all.
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product