- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The integrated Trax Rail System works well with most T-slot rack accessories from Rhino Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more.
- Utilizing a remote keyfob, this retractable pickup bed cover opens and closes at the touch of a button. Wireless operation allows it to easily open and close, and an electromagnetic brake allows it to lock in any position along the rail.
- The patented low-profile design incorporates a front cover that is flush with the truck bed cover, which streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal to help to keep the truck bed dry.
- Sealed ball-bearing rollers mounted onto the aluminum support beams allow the PowertraxONE XR truck bed cover to retract or close effortlessly without the use of springs or any kind of mechanism no moving parts to jam, freeze or fail.
- Constructed from a one-piece sheet of polycarbonate that is engineered to retract without joints or hinges that can trap dust, wear out or freeze.
- Download Rhino Rack Compatibility Chart (PDF)
- Download Thule Rack Compatibility Chart (PDF)
- Download Trac Rac Compatibility Chart (PDF)
- Download Yakima Rack Compatibility Chart (PDF)
The XR Series combines the PowertraxONE MX with the integrated Trax Rail System that allows for unique and personal customization above your tonneau cover. The PowertraxONE XR electric retractable truck bed cover is part our Polycarbonate Series covers. The XR Series optimizes cargo capacity with the cover open or closed, providing the ultimate versatility in cargo management.
The Trax Rail System will work with most T-slot accessories from Rhino-Rack, Yakima, Thule, and many more offering endless possibilities (Accessories Sold Separately). Pairing the Trax Rail System with accessories offers double the cargo capacity. This unique technology frees up the hitch with the ability to mount bikes, coolers, outdoor gear and more on top of the bed cover by combining the Trax Rail system with the t-slot
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)