- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your payload in style with a PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model pickup truck
- Durable aluminum slats support distributed loads of up to 500 lbs
- Textured, matte-black powder coat finish is UV protected and scratch resistant
- Electromagnetic brake locks cover in any position for secure, flexible hauling - even for a 5th wheel
- Completely hands-free operation with included wireless remote control
- Low-profile design stays flush, looks great and improves gas mileage
- Maintenance-free, sealed ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation
- Clamp-on installation in under an hour—no pull straps, velcro, snaps or springs
- Your PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Retrax PowertraxPRO MX is more than just another tonneau cover. With top-of-the-line technology and a unique, contemporary look, this tough tonneau cover delivers strong and stylish truck bed protection for your pickup.
Designed with a custom-fit to your specific year, make and model, Retrax PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Covers feature easy, clamp-on installation with no bulky pull straps, snaps or springs. The heavy-duty aluminum construction is capable of supporting a distributed load of up to 500 lbs and features a textured, matte-black powder coat finish that delivers long-term durability and serious style.
Chock-full of useful technology, the PowertraxPRO MX uses an electromagnetic brake to lock your cover in any position for secure, flexible hauling. And, it boasts completely hands-free operation with a wireless remote control. The maintenance-free, low-profile design saves you time and gas money, while sealed ball bearings provide smooth, quiet operation. Your Powertrax Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Retrax PowertraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by oscar m (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jan 29, 2018 11:55 PM
Easy to put together. Must read instructions all the way through before installation starts. You will find adjustments and breaking period for optimal operation. I found that the rail adjustments the most critical for smooth operation. Watching the cover close and adjusting the rail clamps to find smooth opening and closing to max position .... helped. Be patient on initial installation if it needs help to fully open the track has to be square and level.
Reviewed by DeWayne G (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Apr 05, 2017 11:06 PM
Reviewed by Kent H (Dickinson, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2015 8:34 PM
Spent the extra on the powertrax. One rail sits nice and flat on the box and the other rail rides up the thickness of the weather strip. The weather strip is a different density. The unit wouldn't close or open on its own power. I contacted Auto Anything and they put me in touch with Retrax. They told me to open and close the cover daily and leave it in the sun for the side seals to break in. Did this for this for the last week, better, but still won't close without manual help. May return.