- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your truck’s cargo-hauling security with the Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valuable cargo
- Built with industrial-strength aluminum panels—strong enough to carry up to 500 lbs of distributed weight on top
- Slides smoothly along sealed ball-bearing rollers for single-handed opening and closing
- Stops and locks at any position for the flexibility to haul big and small loads
- Low-profile design stays flush from the tailgate to the bulkhead
- Your RetraxPRO Retractable Tonneau Cover fights off wind drag for up to a 10% boost in MPGs
- Locks tight with a key to fight off theft
- UV-safe finish doesn’t fade
- Clamps right to your bed rails for an easy install with no maintenance
- Your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is backed by a Legendary Lifetime Warranty
Parking your pickup outdoors can be risky business. Bandits are lurking everywhere, lying in wait to walk off with your freight. Mother Nature has a knack for dumping torrential downpours when your payload is packed. And, wind loves slamming into your tailgate, creating MPG-robbing drag. Protect your gear and your gas mileage with the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover.
Like a tailor-made suit of armor for your payload, the RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover is custom built with sturdy aluminum panels. Not only are they practically impenetrable by thieves, but they're also strong enough to support 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight stacked on top.
Thanks to its sealed ball-bearing rollers, your RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover glides open and closes smoothly with just one hand. You can stop and lock the cover anywhere along the rails, making it the perfect tonneau for 5th wheel towing and hauling everything from moving boxes to a full-sized replica Statue of David. Plus, its low-profile stance stays flush with your rails in every position for a no maintence sleek, streamlined look. It even comes with a Legendary Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Retrax RetraxPRO Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff A (DOVER, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Sep 26, 2018 8:11 PM
This cover looks great and was easy to install by myself in less than an hour. It functions fairly smoothly after a couple days. My less than stellar review is because it leaks. It doesn't prevent all water from getting in. Therefore, you need to be careful what you put in the back. Finally, if you do choose this cover, be sure to remove the plastic from the cover before putting the tracks on. It'll save you 15-20 minutes of tedious work trying to pull the plastic from under tracks on the edges.
Reviewed by Lello G (COLBERT, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-350 — Feb 13, 2018 8:37 PM
This cover was received within 5 days and in good order. Installation was easy and the instructions were clear and easy to follow with good illustrations. This is a well-made product that is built to last. Good on the team that engineered and built this bed cover, it demonstrates that Americans can build high quality products and if it costs a little more than a plastic or vinyl cover, well, it is money well-spent!
Reviewed by Todd P (GREELEY, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 07, 2017 9:30 PM
It took me a few weeks to decide which cover to buy. I watched demo videos, visited a local 4 x 4 store to see some in person, and read many reviews. I really didn't want to spend this much on a cover, but bottom line is I figured you get what you pay for. This cover has a limited life-time warranty, it's super high-quality, and functions superbly. Installation was a breeze. And after running the truck through the car wash a few times, it's virtually leak proof. It's a great cover!
Reviewed by Rob O (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 14, 2016 5:41 AM