- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the ultimate in bed coverage with the Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover
- Easy-to-use retractable truck bed cover with a scratch-resistant matte black finish
- Constructed from a single piece of rigid LEXAN polycarbonate for almost impenetrable strength and UV protection
- Supports up to 200 lbs and performs in temperatures from -50 to +200 degrees
- Spiral track storage canister prevents your cover from rubbing on itself as it retracts and closes
- Front canister is incorporated into the low-profile design for a flush, seamless fit & improved aerodynamics
- Secure weather seal keeps moisture and debris out of your truck bed
- Locks in any position along the rail with integrated key locks—keep it open for large loads or 5th wheel towing
- Sealed ball bearing roller guarantees smooth operation and can be open or closed easily with one hand
- Clamp-on installation makes installation a breeze
- Your Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1 year full warranty
Protecting your truck bed shouldn’t mean sacrificing your cargo access or sacrificing what your truck bed was made for—ultimate utility. Ramp up your bed’s convenience, security and style with a Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover. Locking in any position along the rail with integrated key locks, this sleek cover can leave plenty of room for oversized loads or shut up tight for total coverage.
As easy to operate as it is easy on the eyes, the retractable Retrax MX utilizes sealed ball bearings to guarantee smooth operation and an innovative spiral track storage canister to prevent the cover from rubbing on itself as it retracts and closes. Crafted from a single piece of LEXAN polycarbonate, the RetraxONE MX Tonneau offers virtually impenetrable strength and an equally durable UV-resistant, scratch-free matte black finish.
The low-profile design ensures a flush, seamless fit and improved aerodynamics, while the secure weather seal make sure your truck bed stays dry and free of debris. Your RetraxONE MX Truck Bed Cover installs easily thanks to the no-drill, clamp on design and comes backed by a 1-year Full Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Retrax RetraxONE MX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Johnny K (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Oct 12, 2018 2:19 PM
I ordered the RetraxONE MX bed cover from Auto Anything. My salesperson, Danny, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She explained the differences between a couple different covers and helped me decide which one was best for me. I will go back to Danny for future purchases. The cover is great. It was very easy to assemble and install on my truck. It looks great and I have piece of mind that my tools are safe and dry. Thank you Auto Anything and especially Danny.
Reviewed by Stephen k W (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Oct 09, 2018 8:16 PM
Great product. My wife installed in about 30 mins as I'm injured and couldn't do the work. Only issue is you need 2 people to put in truck as it's bulky once put together. But awesome and stays mostly dry.
Reviewed by Carrol K (Midland, TX) — Oct 04, 2018 5:12 PM
This is the second one that I have owned, however it is the first one I installed myself, it was really very easy to install. The price was a good deal less than I found anywhere else this is a great product for the price.
Reviewed by Rick M (Oregon, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Sep 26, 2018 7:52 AM
Reviewed by Anthony M (Cashion, OK) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Sep 14, 2018 8:50 AM
Installation was easy. It is one of the best looking covers I have seen. When it is closed, it does not have the cassette sticking above the bed like on others - it is fully flat. However, when open you will see a gap between where the cover rolls in and the cassette top. Going down the highway, you can see the poly cover wiggling in wind a little - I don't know if the aluminum version is stiffer. But so far we love it.