- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your truck’s security and style with a RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction supports distributed loads of up to 500 lbs
- Textured, matte-black powder coat finish (MX) resists scratching and fading
- Custom-sized to your specific year, make and model truck
- Cover can lock in multiple positions along the rail giving you complete flexibility when hauling cargo
- Sleek, low-profile design stays flush and improves fuel efficiency
- Sealed-for-life bearings provide smooth, one-handed operation; no pull-straps, velcro, snaps or springs
- Simple clamp-on installation with no drilling required; installs in about an hour
- Retrax MX Tonneau Covers are made in the USA
- Your RetraxPRO MX Truck Bed Cover is backed by a Legendary Lifetime Warranty
More than just truck bed protection—RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Covers offer all the benefits of a traditional tonneau with a unique, contemporary look. Custom-sized to your specific year, make and model, RetraxPro Tonneau Covers boast an always flush fit and a picture-perfect exterior upgrade.
Improving your pickup’s payload security with heavy-duty aluminum construction, RetraxPRO MX covers keep parking lot bandits at bay, while supporting distributed loads of up to 500 lbs. Strong and stylish, these sliding covers are finished with a textured, matte-black powder coat and UV-protected to resist fading for long-term durability.
Latch or key-lock your RetraxPro Truck Bed Cover in any position for the flexibility and security to haul any cargo. Sealed-for-life bearings provide smooth, one-handed operation and the sleek, low-profile design improves your fuel efficiency by up to 10%. All Retrax covers are great for 5th wheel hitches and can be covered up when not in use. Hit the road in no time thanks to simple clamp-on installation which installs in under 60 mins. Your Retrax PRO Tonneau Cover is made proudly in the US and backed by a Legendary Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Retrax RetraxPRO MX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel V (Azle, TX) Reviewed for a 2020 Ford F-250 — Mar 28, 2020 4:45 AM
Bought my first RetraxPro back in 2013 for my F250. This cover is tough, durable and looks great. It has stood up to everything I have thrown at it. Anyway, I just bought a new truck and the first thing I ordered was my RetraxPro. I will never have another truck without one.
Reviewed by Mark L (Oakland, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Mar 17, 2020 10:40 PM
Probably one of the best. Well made and looks great. Some room for improvement- the lock can easily slip and needs periodic adjustment; the box where the cover gathers is large and uses quite a bit of room in the bed. This is significant especially in short bed rigs. Cover rolls smoothly.
Reviewed by Michael H (LA PORTE, IN) — Feb 22, 2020 2:26 PM
All went well accept part of the plastic that guards the rolling track was snapped off, where it was located won't hamper the operation of the cover and could not be seen when cover was pulled out and frankly I didn't want to go through the hassle of sending it back. Other than that all went well the broken part wasn't from shipping I believe because the box was not damaged, but you never know.
Reviewed by Mark C (Issaquah, WA) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Feb 21, 2020 1:51 PM
2019 Silverado 3500HD Dually. Looks great. Set screws that supposedly need minimal or no adjustment at each securement bracket way off!! Took forever to get same width across bed. Rears are backed all the way out. Still rolls very stiff and weather stripping from guide to top of cover is damaged on both sides. More water getting in than I like from the side rails.