- Rebates: $280 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Roll-N-Lock M-Series Tonneau Cover gives you reliable coverage with high-end features that make hauling a breeze
- Sleek, retractable cover keeps a low form factor even when open
- Theft-resistant, vinyl-over-aluminum design is made for 4-season protection
- Unique frictionless construction is torsion spring equipped for smooth access and years of reliability
- Built-in tailgate lock keeps your gear protected and secure, while a key slot cover prevents the lock from freezing
- Non-slip insulator grip eliminates the risk of burning your fingers on a searing truck bed cover in hot weather
- Drainage fittings prevent water from building up in the housing unit
- Easy clamp-on design makes installation quick and simple
- Compatible with the Cargo Manager for convenient, moveable cargo control that can be positioned every 3” along your truck bed for versatile access
- The Roll-N-Lock M-Series Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year limited warrant
Your new Roll-N-Lock M-Series Tonneau Cover will make any other truck bed cover obsolete with its retractable low-profile design, superior construction and intuitive, easy to use features. Getting to your gear couldn’t be easier with the frictionless sliding design. And the only snaps you should be dealing with are the ones you can’t help making when Footloose comes on. What we’re saying is, opening and closing this tonneau cover will be as smooth as Kevin Bacon’s one-liners.
When two worlds combine, you get the best of both. The Roll-n-Lock M-Series blends the ease of a roll-up tonneau cover with the strength and resilience of a solid truck bed cover. What’s the secret to a tonneau cover that protects your payload so well? Honestly, probably a lot of coffee. But also the fact that the slatted aluminum frame is physically connected with a rotating hinge that interlocks each slat together. This produces superior strength and a cover that rolls up into a surprisingly compact housing.
The M-Series roll-up tonneau cover has other features as well. Not only does it keep your gear out of sight from hoodlums that might enjoy “repurposing” it for you, but the M-Series also comes with a built-in lock on its external handle to add that extra layer of security. So unlike other locking tonneau covers in its class, you don’t have to open the tailgate to lift it away.
Worried about the weather? Roll-N-Lock has you covered. We wouldn’t recommend parking next to a burst fire hydrant, but superior water-repelling abilities means you won’t be rushing to get the tarp out every time the clouds turn a darker shade of grey, either. And this roll-up tonneau cover has you extreme weather-ready with two additional details – a sliding cover for the locking tailgate mechanism makes a big difference in winter, preventing ice from getting between you and your cargo. And a rubber insulated grip on the handle keeps your fingers from being singed even after your truck has been parked in record-breaking heat all day.
For a dose of added organization, equip your truck bed with the matching Roll-N-Lock Cargo Manager that has been carefully designed to fit the M-Series premium tonneau cover. The Cargo Manager can be customized within your truck bed to help organize your gear, and it doesn’t require an hourly cigarette break like most other managers you’ve had to deal with throughout your lifetime.
- Custom products from AutoAnything are made-to-order for your vehicle and cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Roll-N-Lock M-Series Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin H (SPENCER, TN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jun 18, 2019 7:19 PM
Reviewed by Eddie G (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-450/550 — Jun 08, 2019 4:28 PM
Overall I'm happy with my cover. The first was damaged when I opened the box. The lid for the tonneau cover was bent and had some paint damage. The cover itself had a screw that was left on it when it was rolled up at the factory and damaged the cover. The whole unit had to be replaced. A new one was sent to me in a quick manner. I think it's the best looking tonneau made.
Reviewed by Luke S (JEFFERSON, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 05, 2018 6:32 AM
Overall the tonneau looks and functions great! The installation was tougher than the book says, and it's all in pictures so much is a guessing game. Some minor fabrication was needed for the side rails on my 2017 Tundra. Took me about 3 hours total, but once it was installed it looks amazing. I would recommend for any novices to have a professional install it.
Reviewed by Donald S (BEDFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2018 2:06 PM
This cover looks sharp, it's low profile and smooth covering looks great. Had a couple scratched parts, called the help line, 10 minutes later parts are ordered. Very helpful staff. Installation instruction could be better. Part names don't match from the part inventory to the instructions. A few better pictures would have been nice. Worked great on the first try. Would have liked to been provided the screws for the tailgate bracket. Next truck comes along Roll-N-Lock will be on it