- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add stylish protection to your truck with a Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Cover
- Tri-fold cover is designed for a custom-fit for your pickup
- 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum frame with reinforced corners
- Constructed from leather-grain vinyl with ballistic nylon straps
- All-weather sealing system and bow design prevents water and snow accumulation
- Fulcrum hinge system allows cover to roll back effortlessly
- Completely removes or installs in seconds with no tools
- Includes a cargo net to keep your payload in place
- Each Smart Cover comes completely assembled with reinforced plastic buckles
- Your Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Covers safeguard your cargo in style. With a soft, tri-fold design, this innovative tonneau cover offers easy access to your entire truck bed along with total payload protection. Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum and covered in a rich leather-grain vinyl, custom-fit Smart Covers bring your pickup heavy-duty defense.
This Smittybilt Tonneau Cover features an all-weather sealing system and bow design that prevents any accumulation of snow or water, as well as a fulcrum hinge system that allows you to fold your cover back with one hand.
Each Smittybilt Smart Cover comes completely assembled with reinforced plastic buckles and installs or removes in just seconds with no tools. Your Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Cover includes a cargo net to keep your payload in place and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Smart Cover Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven P (DOTHAN, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 24, 2018 6:16 AM
Reviewed by LOU S (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 10, 2018 8:24 AM
Reviewed by Terry W (QUINCY, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 16, 2018 4:22 AM
I'm pleased with the smittybilt cover.But the latches are kinda weak. And the first time on the highway I keep watching it.Iwas worried it would blow off. But at 75 miles an hour it stayed. Other that I'm happy with my purchace.
Reviewed by Jamie E (WARSAW, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jun 05, 2018 5:03 AM
Reviewed by Casey P (KINGWOOD, TX) — May 24, 2018 5:15 AM