- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your truck bed secure and away from prying eyes with a Stampede Roll Up Tonneau Cover
- Boasts a stylish, low-profile appearance and is easy to install and remove
- Features a hook-and-loop fastening system and a durable but lightweight aluminum frame
- Tear-resistant vinyl material for long-lasting strenth and durability
- Rolls down for full truck bed coverage and rolls up quickly for complete access
- Bolt-on installation can be done quickly by one person
- American-made cover is tailored to your make and model
- Your Stampede Roll Up Tonneau Cover carries a limited 3-year warranty
A stylish design and lasting protection are some of the features offered by a Stampede Roll Up Tonneau Cover. Equipped with a hook-and-loop fastening system, this cover features a lightweight aluminum frame and bolts on without requiring any drilling for installation.
You can easily clamp this American-made tonneau cover on by yourself and enjoy complete coverage. Your Stampede Roll Up Tonneau Cover carries a limited 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Stampede Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Johnny C (Bedford, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Feb 06, 2018 8:35 PM
The grade is after you roll it up most have plastic clips to secure it from enrolling. I had tied it down and while driving at 30 mph it came untied and flew up. My last one had the clips and never came undone. The tie system basically needs to be knotted, but if I do Knott it I may not get it undone. It took me 15 minutes to install it.
Reviewed by Keith B (Debary, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 26, 2018 8:48 PM