- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Made with marine-grade 24.5oz vinyl, hands, weapons, and weather will all stay out of your bed with this tonneau cover installed
- Lightweight but strong and durable; weighs less than 70lbs, but can support up to 350lbs of distributed weight
- Aluminum construction is finished in a black epoxy for longevity
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes folding each panel easy to do with one individual
- When installed, this truck bed cover reduces wind drag that increases fuel efficiency
- Simple security system; when the tailgate is locked, and the folding tonneau cover is fully closed, nobody can gain access to the contents inside the truck bed
- Comes preassembled making installation easier than ever
- EZ clamping system makes the truck bed cover install without needing to cut or drill into the truck bed; no tools required
- EZ clamp system makes removing the tonneau cover take less than 3 minutes
- Tonnopro Hard Tri Fold Tonneau Cover comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame, and 10 year warranty on the vinyl
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Every Tonnopro folding tonneau cover is made with marine grade 24.5oz vinyl. This heavy duty cover is weather resistant, and hard to tear. The lightweight aluminum frame makes folding and moving the tonneau cover easy without sacrificing strength. The aluminum panels are finished with a black epoxy that resist corrosion and enhances durability. To haul larger cargo, the truck bed cover folds out of the way without needing to remove the entire assembly. The panels stay secured with included straps. When done hauling, the cover flips back closed in seconds!
Each tonneau cover comes pre-assembled, which makes installation a breeze. And every Tonnopro cover comes custom fit to your specific make and model. In minutes, you and your truck bed are covered! The EZ clamp system prevents the need to cut or drill into the truck. The clamps make installation and removal easy and pain free. Simply pop off the clamps to remove the cover in under 3 minutes. To secure the contents inside, the cover seals the truck bed when the tailgate is locked. Your Tonnopro Tonneau Cover is covered by an industry leading 10 year vinyl warranty and lifetime frame warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TonnoPro Hard Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
649 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clyde O (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Jul 22, 2019 5:40 AM
Reviewed by Terry S (MASON, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — Jun 25, 2019 4:56 AM
Arrived as promised , in good condition. Super easy to install. 2nd day on the truck it got a torrential rain on it and did a great job! 1 note for the F250 install - included weather stripping for the tailgate is not thick enough to fill gap - will need to add more foam weatherstripping in that area. After a trip thru car wash and torrential rain, that was the only place I had water in the bed.
Reviewed by Jack E (KENAI, AK) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Jun 17, 2019 11:19 PM
Not quite what I was expecting, I thought it was actually a HARD cover not a soft cover with sheet metal under it. It does seem to be serviceable, only time will tell I will have to see how it holds up to an Alaskan winter. Hope it still looks nice after a winter of snow and freezing cold.
Reviewed by Nicholas W (HIXSON, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — May 28, 2019 3:03 AM
Great for the price and easy to install took me approximately 1 hour to install. However I had to call the manufacturer to ask why the cover doesn't fit correctly on the tailgate (there is a 1/2 inch gap that you can see into the truck-bed from. They said that most of the time it is because the material needs to stretch and that after a couple of weeks it should stretch. It hasn't stretched yet and it's been 2 weeks. They have instructed me to send in some pictures.