- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Made with marine-grade 24.5oz vinyl, hands, weapons, and weather will all stay out of your bed with this tonneau cover installed
- Lightweight but strong and durable; weighs less than 70lbs, but can support up to 350lbs of distributed weight
- Aluminum construction is finished in a black epoxy for longevity
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes folding each panel easy to do with one individual
- When installed, this truck bed cover reduces wind drag that increases fuel efficiency
- Simple security system; when the tailgate is locked, and the folding tonneau cover is fully closed, nobody can gain access to the contents inside the truck bed
- Comes preassembled making installation easier than ever
- EZ clamping system makes the truck bed cover install without needing to cut or drill into the truck bed; no tools required
- EZ clamp system makes removing the tonneau cover take less than 3 minutes
- Tonnopro Hard Tri Fold Tonneau Cover comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame, and 10 year warranty on the vinyl
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Every Tonnopro folding tonneau cover is made with marine grade 24.5oz vinyl. This heavy duty cover is weather resistant, and hard to tear. The lightweight aluminum frame makes folding and moving the tonneau cover easy without sacrificing strength. The aluminum panels are finished with a black epoxy that resist corrosion and enhances durability. To haul larger cargo, the truck bed cover folds out of the way without needing to remove the entire assembly. The panels stay secured with included straps. When done hauling, the cover flips back closed in seconds!
Each tonneau cover comes pre-assembled, which makes installation a breeze. And every Tonnopro cover comes custom fit to your specific make and model. In minutes, you and your truck bed are covered! The EZ clamp system prevents the need to cut or drill into the truck. The clamps make installation and removal easy and pain free. Simply pop off the clamps to remove the cover in under 3 minutes. To secure the contents inside, the cover seals the truck bed when the tailgate is locked. Your Tonnopro Tonneau Cover is covered by an industry leading 10 year vinyl warranty and lifetime frame warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TonnoPro Hard Tri Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
686 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Douglas B (Carson City, NV) — Mar 24, 2020 6:47 AM
I was impressed by the fact that the Tonno Pro is totally waterproof.After a snowstorm and a follow up trip to the car wash not a drop of liquid in my Nissan bed. Previous tonneau cover didnot perform so well.
Reviewed by Mark M (WEST UNION, WV) Reviewed for a 2020 Ram 1500 — Mar 16, 2020 5:04 PM
Installed on my 2020 Ram 1500. Overall has a good fit and finish. Is a lot sturdier than a tonneau without the aluminum backing. Just thought the latches are made a little bit on the cheap side and it doesn't have a safety strap in case it would become loose like other covers I have had in the past.
Reviewed by Buddy L (PLEASANT SHADE, TN) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Titan XD — Mar 16, 2020 7:55 AM
This cover is the best thing I have bought for my 2019 Nissan Titan XD Diesel truck it's easy to install and looks good.This cover took just me and my son 20 minutes to install very easy and works great
Reviewed by Ron S (Oregon City, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 16, 2020 7:54 AM
It took abut 30 minutes to get out of the packaging and 10 minutes to read the instructions. The box said it installed in 4 minutes. It was easy to install, but took abut 20 minutes with help from my son to crawel in the pickup bed and tighten the fron clamps. Warranty registration took the longest. Bottom line is I like it and feel it was very good value.