- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Covers provide powerful gear protection for all your valuables
- Hinged sections make cover easy to fold into a compact unit
- Covers come completely assembled
- Easy to install in five minutes or less — no drilling required
- Built to last from tear-resistant, double-sided vinyl and a powder-coated aluminum frame
- Aerodynamic, low profile can improve gas mileage
- E-Z clamping systems provides maximum security for your payload
- Snap Clip-style fastening system allows for quick and easy storage when cover is open
- Four free gifts included - SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves - a $69 value!
- TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Covers are backed by a 10-year fabric and Limited Lifetime frame warranty
Hit the road with a TonnoPro Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover to achieve the ultimate payload protection. The TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover features unique, innovative qualities that you need to keep your gear secure without slowing you down.
This tough-as-nails TonnoPro folding truck bed cover comes completely assembled, so you don’t have to contend with any loose parts. Its hinged, folding sections make it extremely versatile — just remove the cover when toting larger loads or fold it down to lock in place for smaller loads. Conveniently access your bed and keep the cover secured with handy safety straps. You benefit further from the hassle-free installation, which takes five minutes or less. Simply secure the four handle clamps and you’re good to go.
Constructed from tear-resistant, double-sided vinyl and featuring a powder coated-aluminum frame, the TonnoPro TonnoFold truck bed cover is built to last for the long haul. It comes with an overall seal to keep water and bad weather away from your gear. In addition, the TonnoPro Tri-Fold tonneau cover can even boost your gas mileage, thanks to its sleek, aerodynamic design.
Pack your big rig to the brim and rest assured that all your gear stays under wraps with a TonnoPro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. For a limited time, four free gifts are included with your purchase— SureSeal Tailgate Seal, Pro Clean Tonneau Cover Cleaner, TonnoTorch detachable bed light, and gloves— a $69 value, free! The tough vinyl cover is backed by a 10-year warranty and the frame is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Tonno Pro TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
4361 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James D (SANFORD, ME) — Thursday at 7:43 AM
Reviewed by Robert C (ITHACA, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 6:42 AM
Having owned a Tonno Pro Tri Fold Tonneau civet for my last truck I chose to purchase another one for my new 2018 Chevy Silverado. The price was great, installation was easy and looks great on truck, however I have noticed with this cover that the rear corners do not sit flush with the truck bed and I need to hold the cover up in order to close the tailgate.
Reviewed by Jim B (ESSEX JUNCTION, VT) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 2:11 AM
My Tonno Pro TonnoFold Tr-Fold Tonneau is perfect for what I wanted. Cover stuff up in the back of my truck. I travel a lot and having my tonneau cover helps keeps it safe and secured. Easy installation, just position and tighten the clamps. For the price, you can't get a better tonneau cover.
Reviewed by Sara T (FISCHER, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 7:22 AM
I bought a Tyger tri-fold for my parents' truck about four years ago, and it looks almost new today. Prices have gone up since then; this was the best I found for my '98 Ram dually, 8' bed. Installed fast, fits well, and is doing what I wanted it to do- cover the bed. It looks good, tho' maybe not as good as the Tyger (stitching is a bit different). I'm happy with it so far, but it's only been a couple weeks. We'll see how it holds up to Texas sun and weather.