- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Trick out your truck with the space-saving Truck Covers USA American Work Jr. Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your pickup
- This dynamic duo comes with both a compact truck toolbox and the American Roll Tonneau
- Tonneau is built with strong, double-walled aluminum cover panels
- Supports up to 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight stacked on top
- Stops and locks every 12” along the rail for secure driving with the cover partially open
- Extra-wide rail seals and 4-way drainage system keeps the elements out of your bed
- Equipped with an ultra-compact 8" x 8" canister
- Scratch-resistant protective powder coating
- Secure keyed lock guards your cargo
- Toolbox mounts over the cover's canister to keep your truck bed open
- Sturdy all-metal construction with OEM-grade locks
- Gas shocks ensure smooth opening and slam-free closing
- Toolbox measures 10"W x 5.5"H
- Proprietary heavy-duty mounting clamps for a super-secure installation
- Straightforward setup with only minor drilling required (1-2 hour install time)
- Your Truck Covers USA American Work Jr. Tonneau Cover carries a 2-year warranty
Lumber, drywall and copper piping aren't the only things you're hauling down to the construction site. The job's going nowhere without hammers, saws and drills. So, how do you make room for both the supplies and the tools while keeping everything safe from parking lot bandits? With the Truck Covers USA American Work Jr. Toolbox Tonneau Cover.
Combining a compact truck toolbox with the impenetrable American Roll Tonneau, the American Work Cover Jr. delivers maximum storage space and Fort Knox-grade security. The toolbox mounts right on top of the tonneau's canister, giving you a safe spot to stash your gear without taking a bite out of your payload. Then, the American Roll seals off your bed so crooks can't walk off with your building materials.
Contractors everywhere agree: the Truck Covers USA American Work Cover Jr. is tougher than a tank. Both the toolbox and the tonneau's panels are made from heavy-duty aluminum and equipped with locks—you'd need a blowtorch to break into these vaults. Plus, your Truck Covers USA American Work Cover Junior comes with a 2-year warranty.
Truck Covers USA American Work Jr. Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael J (Tukwila, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 30, 2017 11:57 PM
The instructions for this cover are terrible. The Ram truck has special instructions because it's tampered. If you can find it, the instructions tell you to go to page 10. I called Truck Covers USA to find out how to install it. No reference to page 10 from Truck Covers USA but they did tell me to use the angle that came with the cover. The toolbox price is outrageous but cover it self is great. All over I would buy the cover again but would scrap the toolbox.
Reviewed by Josh E (Kennewick, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 01, 2016 9:55 PM
It might be one of the more expensive options in the market but I am absolutely in LOVE!! The level of quality put into this unit is incredible. The unit is tough as nails and looks amazing. I was a little concerned about the install but it took less than an afternoon and went together without a hitch. One thing that blew me away was how little space it consumes when rolled up. I opted for the line-X coating and am very glad I did, it looks good and is tough as nails.
Reviewed by Keith J (Longview, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 01, 2016 8:30 AM
I spent a few months researching tonneau covers and decided that it was worth the investment to try a Truck Covers USA. Glad I did! Looks great on my 2016 Tacoma, keeps water out, was a snap to install (if you do the research and reading it only took me an hour or less alone), incredibly compact when rolled up (8 inch box IS the smallest out there), and is extremely secure. If you're on the fence, just do it. It's worth every penny.