- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Truck Covers USA American Work Toolbox Tonneau Cover is the ultimate cover and tool box combo
- Custom-engineered to fit your specific year, make and model pickup
- Stacks the tool box over the cover canister for maximum space
- Built with the smallest retractable cover canister on the market: just 8” x 8”
- Double-walled aluminum cover panels support up to 500lbs.
- Stop-and-lock points at every 12” on the rail
- Premium wool pile and brushes keep dirt out of your side rails
- Double-sectioned galvanized toolbox with handy carry trays
- Toolbox measures 20” wide by 14 1/2” deep and sits just 5 1/2” above the bed rails
- Scratch-resistant protective powder coating
- Secure keyed lock guards your cargo
- Proprietary heavy-duty mounting clamps for lock-down installation
- Straightforward installation with only minor drilling required (1-2 hour install time)
- Your Truck Covers USA American Work Toolbox Tonneau Cover carries a 2-year warranty
When you want the toughest and most versatile toolbox and bed cover combo known to man, look no further than this: The American Work Toolbox Tonneau Cover by Truck Covers USA.
Some retractable tonneau cover and toolbox combos mount their bulky canister in front of the toolbox, eating-up as much as 18" of critical bed length space. Truck Covers USA discovered a better way with the American Work Cover: stack the toolbox over the smallest canister on the market, and maximize bed space for work or play.
At heart, the American Work Cover boasts the genes of its box-less brother, the American Roll Cover. That means you get the tank-like durability, handy locking points, total security and sharp looks you'd expect from Truck Covers USA, plus the rugged toolbox you need.
Don't mess around with a lesser cover. Get the job done with your own American Work Toolbox Tonneau Cover today. 2-year warranty.
Truck Covers USA American Work Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dallas B (Hubbard, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Jun 30, 2017 9:25 PM
This Tonneau cover is great. Looks pretty nice. It is heavy, will take 2 people to get it in the truck. Fairly easy to install. Had to make a few adjustments. But overall not bad. Customer Service was great, April was easy to work with. She understood my situation and we came up with a plan. And it actually worked. Thanks April.
Reviewed by Mike M (IRVING, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Nov 25, 2016 8:50 AM
Top Quality and very easy to install. Items arrived undamaged due to excellent packing which had been a concern. If your still trying to decide if this cover is worth it, stop wondering and order it! You'll be happy you did!
Reviewed by Kyle L (New Albany, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 26, 2016 3:41 AM
This product is well designed and very easy to install. I also felt that the folks at Truck Covers USA were extremely easy to work with when I had a random question. They were friendly and easy to talk to.
Reviewed by John M (Machesney Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 07, 2016 8:32 AM
Ordered on the 5th, rec'd 26th. TCUSA delayed. UPS Freight were excellent.Unit arrived intact. Instructions were written primarily for roll cover, with toolbox instructions an addon. Too vague. Not impressed with J bolts. Luis@TCUSA very helpful. Overall happy with.
Reviewed by Daivd R (South Elgin, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 06, 2014 1:35 PM
Nice cover installed easy but the keys to cover and toolbox were different call the company and Kim sent out everything I needed to make it correct.