- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Top your truck bed with both a tonneau and an overhead rack with the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Invis-A-Rack Bed Cover
- This TruXedo Lo Pro QT is designed to work flawlessly with Dee Zee’s Invis-A-Rack Collapsible Overhead Rack System (sold separately)
- Born from a collaboration between TruXedo and Dee Zee
- The perfect upgrade if you already have an Invis-A-Rack or are planning on getting one
- This soft roll-up tonneau sports a stunning low-profile fit for sharp looks and improved aerodynamics
- Capable of improving your fuel economy up to 10%
- Its hook and loop closure system floats on the rails to reduce wear and tear
- Opens easily with a simple pull of its trigger release latch
- Rolls all the way up to your cabin for full bed access
- Armed with an automatic tensioner that keeps your cover tight in any weather condition
- Direct bolt-on install with no drilling needed
- Your TruXedo Lo Pro QT Invis-A-Rack Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty
From contractors and kayakers to painters and pole-vaulters, people who use their pickups to haul more than just golf bags need both the protection of a bed cover and the added carrying capacity of an overhead rack. Unfortunately, you often have to settle for one or the other since traditional tonneaus and old-school racks rarely work together. Now, you can experience the best of both worlds with the Innovative TruXedo Lo Pro QT Invis-A-Rack Tonneau Cover.
TruXedo and Dee Zee joined forces like Hulk Hogan and The Macho Man when they designed your TruXedo InvisaRack Tonneau Cover. This tag-team approach resulted in a no-compromise Lo Pro QT Tonneau that pairs up perfectly with your Invis-A-Rack System (sold separately). Together, they deliver payload protection, a secure space for oversized freight and even enhanced MPGs.
All the features that made the Lo Pro QT Tonneau famous are built into your TruXedo Invisarack Bed Cover: a bed-hugging low-profile stance, free-floating hook and loop seal and easy one-handed opening. Plus, the integrated tensioner keeps your cover nice and tight even when the weather turns foul. It comes custom sized for an easy install on your rig, and TruXedo backs your Lo Pro QT with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Invis-A-Rack Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zach W (LOUISVILLE, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 23, 2018 8:27 AM
I bought this after having the deezee ladder rack. This fits perfectly between the folding racks. My only complaint is the price. around $700 for a cover that is $350 if it wasn't made just for the ladder rack.
Reviewed by Gordon L (Morehead City, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Apr 14, 2016 7:53 AM
Great cover, works well and looks great. This model is designed to only work with the DeeZee Invis-A-Rack. Insulation was easy. Only issue was the self tapping bolts are not strong . Had one bolt ring-off while self tapping a mounting bracket. Had to drill out the bolt and replace. Brackets need to come threaded or the self threading bolts need to be a higher grade bolt. No other problems with insulation. Makes a nice package with the DeeZee Rack. Only 4 stars because of bolt issue.