- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Enjoy a custom-designed fit and incredible truck bed protection with the TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Unique quick-release system lets you remove the entire cover in seconds for fast access to your cargo
- Easy trigger release makes opening from either side a breeze; when closed, simply lock your tailgate for extra security
- Patented tension control system automatically self-adjusts to keep the cover tight in both freezing or hotter than hot temperatures
- Velcro fastening system runs the perimeter of the cover, free-floating on the rails for a clean, tight look and added weatherproofing
- Continuous rubber seals at the front and rear of the TruXedo Lo Pro keep cargo dry
- Sleek low-profile design mounts to the inside of the truck bed, leaving you open access to stake pocket holes
- Rolls up against the bulkhead to give you unrestricted truck bed access; safety straps secure the bundle so you can drive with it open
- Installation takes about 20 minutes using simple hand tools
- Each TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Truck Bed Cover is proudly made in the USA and backed by a hassle-free Lifetime Warranty
You prefer your tonneau covers like you prefer your coffee: simple, strong, and able to get you through a rainy day. Well, you’re in luck. The TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover can do all of that and give your truck a visual makeover (in a good way, not a coffee stain way) while keeping your cargo out of sight, out of mind.
The sleek, black, leather grain looks of the TruXedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover bring to mind a formal affair. Yet the industrial-strength vinyl fabric, lifetime warranty, and tailgate locking capability let you know it's ready for action. If it were a character in the Marvel Universe it would wear leather pants and its superpower would be turning into a giant umbrella to keep everyone else dry and safe. Okay, there’s a good reason we don’t work for Marvel. What we’re saying is, your cargo is staying dry with this cover on your truck.
Installation only takes about 20 minutes, and – thanks to a unique locking system – the truck bed cover can be completely removed and reinstalled in just a few seconds when you need your entire bed for hauling. Plus, storing it in the garage is a lot easier than finding room for a hard aluminum truck bed cover.
Sitting only 3/4” above the truck bed, the Lo Pro doesn’t call attention to itself or the expensive tools that might be just beneath. That being said, when you want to access your stuff, the quick-release system allows you to shed the cover in just a few seconds using just one finger on the simple trigger latch. The patented automatic tension control lets you perfect the fit with the turn of a dial and industrial grade vinyl cover is tear and weather resistant to safeguard your cargo from the harshest of elements.
The TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover serves up all-weather cargo protection and eye-catching looks without going overboard. Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty, it’s the truck bed cover of your dreams – and your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro Truck Bed Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXedo Lo Pro Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1225 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve R (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jul 16, 2019 9:04 AM
I've put tonneau covers on my last 4 trucks. After extensive research, the Truxedo Lo Pro is the only one I've bought twice. My last one withstood multiple heavy, wet, Colorado spring snows, some up to 12" deep (over 120 lbs. load). The bed was always dry and protected and no sag in the vinyl. Glove-like fit/finish; easy install; great protection from prying eyes and weather, a life time warranty, even on the vinyl, and a 5-8% improvement in fuel economy. It was the obvious choice.
Reviewed by Todd J (Baker, WV) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 10, 2019 9:26 AM
Watching the pro's install on provided video in less than 30 minutes is a little unrealistic. I probable could install the next one that quickly put I tend to over think things. My Chevy was fitted with newly installed bed liners as well as bed rail covers which I recently purchased from AutoAnything as well which complicated my installation some. But after I got everything right I am truly impressed with this product. Amazingly simple to use and roll up if needed. I would highly recommend thi
Reviewed by mike m (COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Jun 25, 2019 1:22 PM
This tonneau cover came within 3 days of ordering it and took about 10 minutes to install. I've had covers in the past and you have to screw in bolts and it takes a long time but this one once you get the side rails on the main part snaps in and you're done looks great on my 2019 F150. Also I love that it has a lifetime guarantee glad I didn't buy another brand it looks sleek
Reviewed by Susan L (WESTMINSTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jun 18, 2019 4:37 AM
I bought this for my son in law for his birthday. My husband loved it so much that he took his cover off and threw it in the trash. I bought my husband one for Father's Day. They both LOVE it!