- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The TruXedo TruXport roll-up tonneau cover is custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Sleek durable black vinyl roll-up tonneau cover protects your valuables
- Seals smooth on the bed rails with a heavy-duty Velcro-like closure system
- The Truxedo TruXport roll-up tonneau cover features straight bows and cross members for a flat, smooth, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system under the tarp allows you to open the tonneau cover from either side of the truck bed and provides security when tailgate is locked
- Latching mechanism under the tarp works in tandem with the pre-set tension control to keep the bed covered in any type of weather
- No-drill clamps allow for installation of the truck bed cover in under 20 minutes
- The roll-up tonneau cover rolls up to bulkhead and uses straps to hold it in place- giving you full access to your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek roll-up tonneau cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. Easy-to-use tension adjusters provide the truck bed cover with a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather. The TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover can be rolled up in sections, so it works great with cumbersome loads and 5th wheel hitches.
If you’re worried about the "covered wagon" look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with the TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover. This specially designed truck bed cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, ensuring easy access and convenience. The truck bed cover rolls up, providing a weather resilient seal in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These roll-up tonneau covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
4451 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul M (Eagle Point, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Saturday at 7:54 AM
So easy to install even my kids helped. I have a truck that is hard to find parts for, this was a perfect fit with a great look. Boosted my millage as a bonus. Took about 30 minutes just because we were having fun so it lasted longer. It has been installed about a month now with no issues.
Reviewed by Branden P (MAPLETON, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Mar 26, 2020 9:23 PM
Ordered the cover, I ordered the wrong one initially but they made the exchange a flawless endeavor. I chose the tuxedo for the quality and the fact that they are made only about 100 miles from where I live here in the midwest. Installation was super easy with some help from the wife for an extra set of hands. Fits great and so far after a few weeks it stays secure and taught through snow and rain, i drive 120 miles a day to work and back. I've suggested to many people to buy a tuxedo.
Reviewed by Dale T (Freeport, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2020 5:42 AM
they look great easy to install great price need to clear up instalation instructions a bit i have put on several tonneau covers on and it was hard to follow what to do next by those instructions
Reviewed by Jon L (CANTERBURY, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ram 1500 — Mar 26, 2020 3:54 AM
Easy to install. Easy to use. During install just make sure the roll and rails are set evenly on the bed length wise and on the bed end. The clips keep the rails where they need to be.