- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Expand your truck’s functionality and increase it’s security with a sleek, low-profile LOMAX Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover by Access
- The TruXedo TruXport truck bed cover is custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Sleek durable black vinyl tarp protects your valuables
- Seals smooth on the bed rails with a heavy-duty Velcro-like closure system
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, smooth, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system under the tarp allows you to open cover from either side of truck and provides security when tailgate is locked
- Made in the heart of the USA
- Latching mechanism under the tarp works in tandem with the pre-set tension control to keep the bed covered in any type of weather
- No-drill clamps allow for installation under 20 minutes
- Cover rolls up to bulkhead and uses straps to hold it in place- giving you full access to your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather and works great with 5th wheel hitches.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
4376 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephanie M (SALEM, UT) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 26, 2019 9:07 AM
Installed really easy, took maybe 30 minutes with me and my 8 year old. Looks really good, and functions well. Time will tell on durability. It has been installed for about two weeks.
Reviewed by Tracy W (Loveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tundra — Jul 17, 2019 12:53 PM
Great material, way more functional than the tri-fold kind which takes up part of your bed. Would only recommend you have two people for the install. Love this cover.
Reviewed by Jerry P (HOBART, OK) — Jul 10, 2019 5:04 PM
Reviewed by Arnold r (SHELOCTA, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 09, 2019 10:54 AM
Very nice cover looks awesome and does it's job keeps rain out and easy to roll back or roll on to cover back up. The only thing is dust gets in from around the tail gate and Chevy has holes in the front of the bed that let air in other than that I love if should have bought one long time ago
Reviewed by Brett F (FALLS CITY, NE) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jul 03, 2019 8:10 PM
Great price. Fast easy install. In order for the tarp to be tight with no ripples I need to buy more foam seal to seal the gap between the mounting rail by the cab and the 2 side rails as it needs to be spread apart. As it sits now their is a slight gap in the front I can see light through. I don't like that it sits on top of the bed rails as I use my truck as a truck and it's kind of in the way.