- Rebates: $100 Details
Ships Between 11/13 - 11/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Enjoy total control over your truck bed with an UnderCover Armor Flex Tonneau Cover
- Built with heavy-duty FRP panels for added strength and durability
- Easily installable and removable without any drilling
- Offers three secure driving positions
- Low-profile design mounts flush against your bed rails for a watertight and seamless look
- Features greater dent resistance than aluminum panels
- Bed-rail mounting system is equipped with rubber seals and drain tubes
- Coated with a UV-protective black finish
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Your UnderCover Amor Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Enhance your truck bed’s security and looks with an UnderCover Armor Flex Tonneau Cover. Crafted from heavy-duty FRP panels, this seamlessly-designed tonneau gives you full bed access and three secure driving positions. Easy to install and remove without requiring drilling, this water-tight cover mounts flush onto your bed rails for a stylish look.
Boasting greater dent resistance than aluminum panels, this UV-protected cover also offers a bed-rail mounting system that is equipped with rubber seals and drain tubes to keep your gear dry. Your UnderCover Armor Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover Armor Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David G (RICHARDSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Aug 15, 2018 2:22 PM
Just installed my UnderCover Armor Flex tonneau cover in about 35 minutes using one ratchet wrench and a drill bit. It was pretty straight-forward and the vehicle specific instructions were very helpful. It looks and works great and I have already received some compliments on it. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this cover is strong.
Reviewed by Sonata V (SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Aug 04, 2018 6:05 AM
I'm happy with that armor Flex it's solid Construction, looks good and is very functional since I could completely fold it up and out of the way if I'm hauling something big. I had to call their customer service and they were very responsive on small issue.
Reviewed by William B (CLINTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 22, 2018 4:30 AM
Reviewed by Michael H (Poway, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 08, 2018 10:03 AM
Unit arrived 1 weeks later than estimate in good shape. Took about 40 alone to install including watching a video. Looks great on the truck and functions as advertised. The ends of the frame that are exposed were unfinished and I painted them black to match.