- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Paint-matched protection blends in with your truck’s finish for a sleek look
- Full perimeter seals provide the ultimate barrier from extreme weather and would-be thieves
- ABS composite construction with X-Effect reinforcement add more strength
- Premium carpet-lined underside for a first-class finish that’s gentle on cargo
- An ergonomic handle is comfortable and easy to use with one hand
- Removable LED light provides in-bed visibility and comes with a magnet for use on your truck’s exterior
- Installs and removes in minutes with quick release hardware—no tools needed
- Custom-engineered for a precise fit on your specific truck bed
- Your UnderCover Elite LX Tonneau Cover carries a Lifetime Warranty on paint and structure, with a 1-year warranty on hardware
It’s a little weird to feel so strongly about something like a hinged tonneau cover, but we’re kinda head over work boots for the UnderCover Elite LX Tonneau Cover. That’s because this isn’t your average tonneau cover. It has impressive protection, including a full perimeter seal, durable construction, UV protection, and reinforcements throughout, but it also looks sleek as… you know what. It’s basically the best of both worlds.
Your new truck bed cover is constructed from lightweight ABS composite materials with UnderCover’s exclusive X-Effect underside structure for added strength. Phew, that’s a mouthful. In other words: this tough tonneau cover keeps your cargo safely away from sticky fingers and extreme weather conditions. And first-class finishing touches on the UnderCover Elite LX Truck Bed Cover include a premium carpet-lined underside, full perimeter weather seals, an ergonomic handle for easier access and a handy, removable, magnetized LED light that helps you see all your cargo.
Thanks to precise paint-matching, your new hinged tonneau cover will look like it’s OE, blending in flawlessly with your factory finish. And the Undercover Elite LX Tonneau Cover owes its precise fit to a custom construction, tailored to your pickup’s make, model and year.
When you buy an UnderCover LX Elite hinged tonneau cover you’ll get a Lifetime Warranty on paint and structure with a 1-year warranty on hardware. And when you order your new tonneau cover from AutoAnything, and you’ll also receive our free shipping and 1-year price match guarantee.
Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover Elite LX Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gonzalo Z (SAN ANGELO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 25, 2020 8:27 PM
I work in the auto body industry so I believe my expectations are higher than the average person when it comes to vehicle accessories. This cover surpassed my high standards. I love it and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice well built cover. Thank you Auto Anything!
Reviewed by Marc S (Garland, TX) — Jul 12, 2019 9:42 AM
Great cover. However it is slightly heavier than I was led to believe. The brochures showed a lady holding the cover over her head by herself. The reality is it was fairly heavy and it took 2 people to lift it.
Reviewed by Kennard L (KEARNEY, NE) — Jun 19, 2019 7:50 AM
Looks nice. Good paint match. Arrived in good condition. Heavier than the ads suggest. I certain light conditions, one sees some "bubbles" or pea sized irregularities in the ABS, not the paint. In general pleased.
Reviewed by Mark P (MORTON GROVE, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 22, 2019 3:55 PM
Paint matched well, quick delivery, easy to install. Installed myself but should have had a helper to place on top. Was just heavy and awkward. Rested cover on tailgate and lifted up and slid on. Like everything I just needed to adjust mounting clamps a few times.
Reviewed by Alvin F (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Mar 30, 2019 6:14 PM