- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Elevate your cargo protection with the Undercover Elite Tonneau Cover
- Custom shaped for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Constructed from rugged ABS that weighs around 70 lbs for most trucks, making it the lightest hard tonneau in town
- Supported underneath by an ingenious X-Effect structure—it’s strong enough to stand on
- Opens and closes with a pull of the OE-style ergonomic handle
- Equipped with a BOLT lock cylinder that learns the shape of your ignition key
- Built-in LED light that’s 3x brighter than the original
- The LED is fully removable and features a hook for hanging, feet for standing and magnet for sticking it just where you need it
- Includes a cargo-retrieval tool that stores away under your Elite Undercover Tonneau Cover
- Full-length double bulb seal stops the elements from seeping in
- Clamps onto your bed in under 30 minutes—no drilling required
- Comes with wall mount hardware for easy storage when you need to use your entire payload
- Your Undercover Elite Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-Year Warranty
With the advanced Undercover Elite Tonneau Cover, all your cargo-protection bases are covered. Modeled after the original Undercover, this top-tier truck bed topper combines the proven lightweight design of its predecessor with smart new features for the ultimate in security, convenience and style.
While practically impenetrable to parking lot looters, the Undercover Elite Truck Bed Cover is easier to open for you, thanks to the new ergonomic handle and BOLT lock cylinder that pairs with your ignition key. Inside, it's equipped with a brilliant LED light that detaches and doubles as a flashlight when you're working in the dark. There's even an integrated cargo-retrieval tool for snagging and pulling out-of-reach freight down to the tailgate.
Along with its refinements, the Elite Undercover Tonneau Cover is built around the core design that put Undercover on the map. It's custom shaped from ABS with the X-Effect support structure for strength, durability and weight savings. And the double bulb seal around the perimeter blocks rain, dirt and dust.
Leave the drill in the drawer—your Undercover Elite Series Tonneau Cover clamps painlessly to your bed rails in under 30 minutes. Plus, it pops off just as fast and stores out of the way with the included wall mount hardware. What's more, Undercover covers your Elite Bed Cover with a 3-Year Warranty.
UnderCover Elite Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis J E (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 12, 2018 8:52 PM
Well made , thought out , right down to learning your ignition key to lock and unlock your cover with . Couldn't be happier with the textured finish , my truck is black and the black textured finish went well with it , blended right in with all the black plastic finished parts throughout the truck , good factory look and performance... well thought out, good job guys !
Reviewed by Nicolas A (APEX, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Mar 24, 2018 7:27 PM
This is a great cover. The material is very strong and fits perfectly on my F150 truck. Very easy installation as well, except the key programming in the guide was a bit confusing and difficult to decipher. Other than that, I am very satisfied with the cover and I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Todd A M (Mankato, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Mar 07, 2018 9:24 AM
Got my Elite Tonneau cover for my ZR2 with reasonably quick shipping for a large object. Had a bit of a problem, I had to send the first one back due to damage in shipping, they need to pack them better. Second one is fine, didn't take too long to install, which I did myself with no help. Looks great, love the lock that uses my truck key. Haven't had it long enough to check to insure no leaks.
Reviewed by gerald a (DANVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Nov 30, 2017 7:28 AM
Ordered an undercover elite cover for my 2018 Colorado. Sat in the local Pilot warehouse (about 10 miles away) six days before they delivered it. Found a tiny plastic piece broken only after I inspected everything and signed off on the delivery ticket. Also, hardware included model-specific spacers for front brackets but not the rear. Sent AA customer service pics and explanation of problems and received replacement parts in about three days. Took total of five days to get it installed.
Ships Between 6/22 - 6/26
- What Do You Drive?