- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep your gear away and secure from prying eyes and bad weather with the UnderCover Elite Tonneau Cover
- Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Custom shaped for a flawless fit on your year, make and model
- Constructed from rugged ABS that can hold 500lbs while only weighing ~70 lbs for most trucks
- Supported underneath by an ingenious X-Effect structure—it’s strong enough to stand on
- Uses your factory ignition key to open to key your keyring light and manageable
- Hinged tonneau cover opens and closes with a pull of the OE-style ergonomic handle
- Built-in LED light that’s 3x brighter than the original
- The light is fully removable and features a hook for hanging, feet for standing and magnet for sticking it just where you need it
- Includes a cargo-retrieval tool that stores away under your Undercover Tonneau Cover
- Full-length double seals stop the elements from seeping in
- Installs with hand tools easily in under 30 minutes—no drilling required
- Comes with wall mount hardware for easy storage when you need to use your entire payload
- Your Undercover Elite Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-Year Warranty
Set-up your truck the way it should have come from the factory with the advanced Undercover Elite Tonneau Cover. Taking the proven design of the original Undercover tonneau cover, and improving it in just about every aspect to add strength, innovative features, and more convenience than ever before.
For instance, you won’t be needing to add yet another key to your keyring, as the built-in lock cylinder comes ready to be coded to your factory ignition key, meaning you just need one key for the ignition, tailgate, and now your Undercover Elite tonneau cover.
Making it easy for you to get to your gear, but no one else, thanks to the new, ergonomic handle and lock design with gas shocks to automatically lift and hold the hinged tonneau cover open. Inside, it's equipped with a handy and bright LED light that detaches and doubles as a flashlight when you're working in the dark. There's even an integrated cargo-retrieval tool for snagging and pulling out-of-reach cargo down to the tailgate.
Want to talk strength? The Elite Undercover Tonneau Cover is built around the X-Effect support structure design that put Undercover on the map. It's custom shaped from UV treated ABS for strength, durability, and weight savings while being able to shoulder a massive 500lbs weight capacity. On top of that, the double bulb seal around the perimeter blocks rain, dirt and dust.
Leave the drill in the drawer—your Undercover Elite Series Tonneau Cover clamps painlessly to your bed rails in under half an hour. Plus, when you need to room, it comes right off just as fast and stores out of the way with the included wall mount hardware. What's more, Undercover covers your Elite Bed Cover with a 3-Year Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover Elite Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles H (Irmo, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2019 10:10 AM
Reviewed by Brian R (Sterling, VA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — May 27, 2019 2:12 PM
I had the classic on my old truck for 7 years so i knew these were the covers for me. I love the new design and the placement of the lock and handle. Easy to install. Looks great.
Reviewed by Todd W (Winston Salem, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Apr 05, 2019 3:06 AM
2 issues: 1. Clip for securing the "reaching tool" was broken off upon arrival and will not hold the tool in place. 2. The locking mechanism will not allow for use of the truck key. This is confusing as my last one (same cover) did. Look local, you can get the same deal and not have to go through these challenges.
Reviewed by Blas P (Miami Lakes, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 09, 2019 8:02 AM
The Undercover UC1128 Elite is an exacting fit for my 2015 Silverado. It was very straightforward to install, and with another person assisting with lifting & placement, it was not complicated to accomplish. I did have to cut a small section of the Chevy bed liner out in order to accomodate the driver's side front mounting bracket clamp (just this one of the 8 clamps) which added effort, but this was not a shortcoming on the tonneau's design. I am very satisfied with the UC1128 tonneau.
Reviewed by Herbert W (Hamlin, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 10, 2019 5:02 AM
AUTO ANYTHING PEOPLE MADE THIS EASY TO PURCHASE AS THEY TAKE CARE OF U.S. VETERAN'S FOR WHAT THEY DID FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY. CALLED 5 OTHER PLACES FIRST AND THEY DID NOT CARE ABOUT VETERANS. THIS PLACE WAS PERFECT AND BOUGHT IN A HEARTBEAT. SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC. AS OF NOW THIS IS ONLY COMPANY I WILL DEAL WITH BECAUSE THEIR THAT GOOD! THANKS HERB