Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Undercover Folding Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Flex your cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Custom made to fit you specific year, make and model truck
- Flips completely open and secures in place with special prop rods for full cargo access
- When closed, the Flex delivers maximum security from wet weather and lowlife thieves alike
- When the tailgate is locked, the UnderCover Flex Tonneau cannot be opened
- Fits flush with bed rails for a sleek, low-profile look
- Panels are crafted from advanced fiberglass reinforced polymer material with a subtle textured finish
- Super strong construction supports up to 400 lbs and resists UV damage
- Hinges and panels never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal
- Integrated drain tube drains moisture away to keep your cargo area dry
- Works with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners and snug-fitting bedrail and tailgate caps
- Smooth style reduces drag for improved MPG
- Simple clamp-on system makes it easy to install and remove cover—no drilling required
- Undercover crafts your tonneau right here in the USA
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
- The Undercover Flex features a textured glossy finish on its exterior panels. If you are looking for a premium matte finish instead, try the Undercover Ultra Flex
When it comes to gymnastics, politics and truck bed cargo control-flexibility is key. And, there's no better way to touch your cargo-covering toes than with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover. Undercover's first folding tonneau features a sleek, low-profile design that folds away to reveal your entire truck bed.
Featuring 3 folding panels, the Flex cover folds completely forward and back to deliver full bed access and maximum security. The low-profile design sits flush with your truck's bedrails for a super sleek and slippery style that improves MPG, too. And, thanks to the simple clamp system, the Undercover Flex is easy to install and remove with no drilling required.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer with a subtle textured finish, the Flex shoulders up to 400 lbs. And, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. Connected by seamless leak-proof rubber seals and featuring an integrated drain tube, the entire assembly keeps your bed clean, dry and secure. Best yet, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
241 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carlier L (Box Elder, SD) — Sep 28, 2018 2:37 PM
I had the same tonneau cover on my 2015 truck and ordered another when I traded for a 2018. I installed it by myself and really was pretty easy but would have been a snap if I had a second person to help install the rails.
Reviewed by James C (FLAGSTAFF, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Aug 24, 2018 5:27 AM
It fit perfect right out of the box. Delivery was quick and packaging was done well, no damaged or scuffed parts and all were included. Super easy installation. Works great, easy to fold/unfold. Has good latches as every fold-piece. No rattles while driving. No leaks through several rains. locking tailgate keeps the honest thieves at bay. Nice!Impressive engineering and manufacturing. The quality and materials of this tonneau cover make it a really good investment for me.
Reviewed by Curtis P (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 04, 2018 5:42 AM
I shop all over the internet inquiring about cost of a hard tonneau cover,unfortunately the prices were all over the chart until I remeber Auto Anything .When I placed my order with Aaron he ask me if I had order with them before ,I said yes.He then begin to calculate and saved me a few dollars and I placed my order right away.
Reviewed by TODD Z (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — Jul 19, 2018 8:19 PM
I have a 2009 Tundra with bedliner. Loved the easy of installment and how well it fits on the bed. The bed of the truck was dry after good rain. I would recommend this product to my friends..
Reviewed by henry g (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2018 10:03 PM
Order to delivery was a breeze, I am not a mechanically inclined person but once I got started it turned out to be a very easy task. I think I got great value for my money.