- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Flex your truck’s cargo-covering muscle with the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover
- Built tough from fiberglass-reinforced polymer (FRP) and an aluminum top skin panel to keep weather and would-be thieves out
- Advanced fiberglass panels with reinforced polymer material produce a subtle textured finish
- Three secure driving positions allow for more hauling versatility and 100% access
- Special prop rods let you flip this truck bed cover completely open and secure in place
- Easy-to-use slam latches allow you to open the cover from either side of the truck
- Panels are connected with a seamless, leak-proof rubber seal to lock out moisture
- Hinges and panels won’t crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode in extreme weather
- Integrated drain tubes whisk any accumulating water away from your carg
- Flush-fit design can’t be opened when the tailgate is locked, providing added security
- Hard top surface supports up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Fully compatible with under-the-rail bedliners, spray-in bedliners, snug-fitting bed rails and tailgate caps
- Simple clamp-on system allows for easy, no-drill installation and removal
- Your Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover is crafted right here in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty
- Click to View Undercover Folding Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- The Undercover Flex features a textured glossy finish on its exterior panels. If you are looking for a premium matte finish instead, try the Undercover Ultra Flex
The whole reason why drive our trucks in the first place is because we like options. Fortunately, that’s where the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover excels. It’s not only sleek and sturdy, but it folds back to allow full bed access faster than you could say, "How do I get off this balance beam?"
When it comes to having an efficient hauling setup, innovation is always welcome. Featuring three folding panels, the Flex folding tonneau cover offers three secure driving positions and full bed access. A unique strut system allows the cover to store vertically, opening the entire truck bed up for all sorts of hauling heyday. It’s made from fiberglass with a dual-action tailgate seal and a flush-fitting design, so it’s (almost) as secure as a bank vault and crazy watertight. A rubber seal runs the length of the cover, and a clever drainage system ensures your truck bed will never be mistaken for an above-ground pool.
Crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer and rigid aluminum with a subtle textured finish, the Flex folding tonneau cover can shoulder up to 300 (evenly distributed) pounds on top. And, like a Beverly Hills face, it'll never crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode. This stout truck bed cover keeps your bed clean, dry and secure – that’s called a triple threat. The simple clamp system makes it easy to install and remove with no drilling required. Best of all, Undercover backs your Flex Tonneau Cover with a solid 3-year warranty.
The Undercover Flex truck bed cover features a textured glossy finish on its exterior panels. If you are looking for a premium matte finish instead, try the Undercover Ultra Flex.
Click to view the Undercover Folding Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
253 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve W (LA CROSSE, WI) Reviewed for a 2019 GMC Canyon — Jul 20, 2019 8:28 PM
Reviewed by Michael B (OLYMPIA, WA) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-150 — Jun 09, 2019 2:14 PM
Reviewed by David M (Panama City Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Frontier — May 30, 2019 2:30 AM
Reviewed by Enrique M (Fairfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — May 28, 2019 10:01 AM
Cover fits great and looks fantastic. Gas Mileage has improved a little. Wish I had access to the bed rails but i don't use them much anyways. And the cover isn't completely watertight but it is mostly and fits my needs just fine.