- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hinged tonneau cover design provides a solid cover with no seams and lifts from the tailgate for access to your cargo
- Patented X-Effect infrastructure results in maximum strength
- High-quality ABS composite material is scratch resistant and UV-protected
- Weatherproofing design includes full-perimeter sealing to keep out 4-season weather
- Central, single-point lock secures the cover on both sides with one turn of a key
- Aerodynamic design and rear spoiler adds style and class to your ride, while increasing fuel efficiency
- Over-the-tailgate design provides added security and makes your truck bed virtually inaccessible when the tailgate is locked - unless you have the key, that is
- Built in LED lighting system ensures that you can always see every corner of your truck bed
- Quick-release struts and pull straps make accessing your payload easy
- A total weight of 58 lbs allows for strain-free installation, opening and closing
- Custom-paint option matches or accents your truck’s paint job for a uniform look
- Included wall-mount hardware lets you stow your truck bed cover when not in use
- Custom made according to your truck’s specs for a snug, low-profile fit
- Simple no-drill installation instructions are included
- Each UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
Test your luck at the table, not in your truck bed. When it comes to keeping your cargo safe from theft, weather and any other unwelcome surprises, the UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover is one of the lightest, strongest and most durable hinged tonneau covers one the market. The SE model boasts all the features of the original UnderCover tonneau cover, but with some modern flair - like an aerodynamic cut with rear spoiler design and an LED lighting system to ensure nothing gets lost in your truck bed. But, perhaps most importantly, it delivers durable security with one solid cover that never makes your feel like you’re gambling with your gear.
Whether it’s high-end tools, supplies for your next DIY home project or something that’s just none of anyone else’s business, the UnderCover hinged tonneau cover has your back. It starts with the patented X-Effect infrastructure and scratch-resistant ABS composite material. Then, you’ve got UV-protection from fading, full-perimeter, weather-proof seals to block out moisture and an over-the-tailgate rear design. Add on the single-point lock that is near the tailgate handle and secures both sides with a single key, and you’ve essentially turned your truck bed into a nearly impenetrable fortress for your payload.
The SE hinged tonneau cover is also proof that something tough as nails can look stylish and sophisticated, too. The low-profile design and aerodynamic style lines on this truck bed cover are an added touch by the UnderCover team. Not only will you like how sleek it looks on your ride, but you’ll also appreciate the extra spending money in your pocket from the improved fuel efficiency. Details like a concealed hinge, quick-release struts and a convenient pull-strap are just icing on the cake.
Your UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover will arrive custom cut to your make, model and year, custom painted (if you choose to match or accent your truck’s exterior) and fully assembled. A total weight of 58 lbs makes it one of the lightest hinged covers available, but you may require a helping hand to lift it onto your truck’s rails. Start to finish, the entire installation should only take about 30 minutes - you can practically get the job done during halftime. No measuring, drilling, cutting or special tools are needed to get your truck bed cover in position or remove it when you want to haul an oversized payload. Finally, each cover comes with a manufacturer-backed 3-year warranty, making sure your tonneau cover delivers season after season.
Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
375 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by gerald H (NEWARK, CA) — Tuesday at 12:12 PM
Reviewed by Joe D (WALWORTH, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jul 06, 2019 11:15 AM
There wasn't many hinged tonneau covers for my new Ram 1500. A friend told me about UnderCover and I decided to purchase. The mounting brackets could be thicker metal, but so far the tonneau cover is everything I hoped for.
Reviewed by John T (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — May 09, 2019 6:41 AM
THIS IS A GREAT COVER!! I HAD ONE O0N MY PREVIOUS TRUCK AND WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED. TRIED WITH THIS ONE AGAIN ON MY 2017 HONDA RIDGELINE. THE COVER LOOK GREAT AD DOE EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED IT TO DO. THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THE INSTALLATION AS SEVERAL EXTRA RAILS NEED TO BE ADDED TO THE BED FOR THE COVER TO WORK PROPERLY. THERE WAS NOT INSTALLATION VIDEO FOR THIS SO IT TOOK SOME EXTRA TIME. ONCE ON I WAS TOTALLY SATISFIED!
Reviewed by robert p (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — May 01, 2019 8:27 PM
This is my second Undercover. The first one is still on my other truck (I kept them) and has been for twelve years. So, after owning and using an Undercover one for twelve years and then immediately buying a new Undercover as soon as I got my new Ram, what do you think my opinion of the Undercover is?