- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- UnderCover Classic Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection with a secure hinged tonneau cover system
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather with a seamless package
- Truck bed covers are proven to reduce wind drag, improving fuel efficiency and reducing buffeting at high speeds
- Includes dual stainless-steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage - don’t sacrifice your hauling capacity with a clunky truck bed cover
- No drilling needed. Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½" and 3/8" socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is proudly made in the USA and backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover. This hinged tonneau cover offers a seamless style upgrade for your truck. Truck bed covers also improve fuel economy and high-speed road behavior by reducing wind drag and buffeting.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in. The hinged tonneau cover also encloses the tailgate for added security. Optional LED lighting makes illuminates your cargo area with the touch of a button.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The tonneau cover is designed for easy removal and reattachment in case you need full use of your truck bed cover. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover Classic tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is proudly made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Classic Tonneau.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
990 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nathan P (Lynnwood, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jun 29, 2019 1:39 PM
Easy install (yes i took my dremel cutting wheel to my plastic bedliner to fit the brackets properly, super easy) and combined with my Ford plastic bedliner makes this a darn near waterproof/dustproof pod in my truck bed. Looks good, fits good, super bomber, has an inside light (sweet!), lockable, and I installed it solo. I love it more than I thought I would, which is awesome.
Reviewed by FRANCISCO T (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — May 01, 2019 9:58 AM
Very nice and durable quality. Rain and snow proof for the inside of the bed. I love it and it is a great addition and compliments my black truck. Installed myself within 2 hours. Only negatives are that I had to either remove my bed liner or cut holes for fitment. I decided to remove it. Also, shipping company needs a delivery confirmation and only gives a 5 hour window with no call before hand.
Reviewed by Jimmy D (LEANDER, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Apr 03, 2019 6:19 AM
I have had a toolbox for 20 years and decided to take the tool box off and get the UnderCover Classic Cover. I am very satisfied with my decision. It is well constructed and extremely easy to install, it does take a second person to lend a hand in putting it on the truck.
Reviewed by Victor L (Lake Tapps, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 05, 2019 8:39 PM
I really like my new cover. Installation dimensions for the forward bracket didn't work (too far forward) but that was easily corrected. Hinges were not what I expected but they're OK. People at Auto Anything were terrific, as usual, and the delivery people were too.
Reviewed by Keith R (MOLINO, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Dec 18, 2018 1:49 AM