- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Undercover's Hinged Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- UnderCover Classic Tonneau Covers provide your payload with maximum protection
- This UnderCover Classic Tonneau is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Tight, low-profile design ensures ultimate security against foul weather
- Includes dual stainless steel locks and an over-the-tailgate design for extra security
- Easy to take on and off, thanks to lightweight ABS construction and quick-release hardware
- Includes wall-mount hardware for easy storage
- Concealed-clamp designs ensure quick and hassle-free installation
- Installation takes about 30 minutes — only requires ½” and 3/8” socket or open-end wrenches
- Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited 3-year warranty
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or the jobsite, your payload deserves the maximum protection against potential theft, adverse weather or hazardous roadside conditions. Keep your personal belongings and gear under wraps with a durable UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover.
Custom-made with your rig in mind, the UnderCover bed cover is fashioned from advanced ABS polymers, making it one of the lightest, strongest and most cost-effective tonneaus on the market. Its tight, low-profile design provides superior protection from all types of weather, and the black ABS is specially-designed to resist scratching. In addition, the UnderCover truck bed covers’ multi-point seals and dual stainless steel locks keep the elements and would-be-thieves out and your cargo in.
Installing your UnderCover truck bed cover is easy, since no drilling or measuring is required and usually takes 30 minutes or less. The included wall-mount hardware makes it easy to store your UnderCover Classic tonneau when not in use, while helping your garage stay clutter-free. Your UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Some bed liners may require trimming when installing your Undercover Classic Tonneau.
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
983 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOE L (Katy, TX) — Mar 24, 2018 9:01 PM
This was the easiest install I've done on my truck. Nice looking easy install just need help placing cover on the bed of the truck.
Reviewed by David F (BETHLEHEM, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Mar 22, 2018 5:29 AM
Cover takes awhile to ship but it's worth the wait. Simple install and cover looks good. Little pricey but it doesn't leak and that was my main concern and the reason I went with this style. I would recommend this to others, so far I'm happy and it seems to be well worth the price and shipping wait.
Reviewed by Stanley C (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2018 6:23 AM
excellent fit, easy installation. A bit pricey, excellent appearance. Arrived in perfect condition via freight. Installed within an hour of deliver. Took an hour or so for installation. Required two people to lift into place. Must lay in bed to make final adjustments. Requires a helper to install properly. Happy with purchase, time will tell how well it holds up.
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30
- What Do You Drive?