Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Click to View Undercover Folding Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Fend off every threat to payload security by installing an UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover
- Removable folding design allows for full truck bed access whenever you require it
- Aluminum reinforced panels with aluminum side rails are extremely resistant to dents and scratches
- Panel undersides feature mildew resistent carpet - visible when you fold it back to the bulkhead
- The UnderCover Ultra Flex effectively stops bandits – cannot be opened when tailgate is locked
- Ultra Flex installs easily – all you really need is a 9/16” hand-wrench
- Comes in an UV-proof, matte-black finish for lasting, low-pro looks
- Your UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty
- The Undercover Ultra Flex features a matte finish on its exterior panels. If you are looking for a high gloss finish instead, try the Undercover Flex
With so many different truck sizes, shapes and capabilities to choose from, it should come as no surprise that tonneau covers are just as variable. What one model may possess in security, it may compromise when it comes to truck bed accessibility – and vice versa. One tonneau that won’t disappoint is the highly innovative, highly versatile UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover.
As stylish as they are sturdy, UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneaus are constructed from lightweight aluminum panels that fold all the way back to the bulkhead for complete truck bed access when you need it, and feature an underlying layer of mildew resistant carpet. Aluminum side rails clamp onto the rails of your truck bed, delivering a low-pro appearance – all in an attractive, UV-protected matte-black finish.
Installation is a cinch – all you need is an hour or so, a 9/16” wrench and a little elbow grease. Made with pride in Rogersville, MO, your UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover is supported by a 5-year warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)