- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Undercover Folding Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Fend off every threat to payload security by installing an UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover
- Removable folding design allows for full truck bed access whenever you require it
- Aluminum reinforced panels with aluminum side rails are extremely resistant to dents and scratches
- Panel undersides feature mildew resistent carpet - visible when you fold it back to the bulkhead
- The UnderCover Ultra Flex effectively stops bandits – cannot be opened when tailgate is locked
- Ultra Flex installs easily – all you really need is a 9/16” hand-wrench
- Comes in an UV-proof, matte-black finish for lasting, low-pro looks
- Your UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover is made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty
With so many different truck sizes, shapes and capabilities to choose from, it should come as no surprise that tonneau covers are just as variable. What one model may possess in security, it may compromise when it comes to truck bed accessibility – and vice versa. One tonneau that won’t disappoint is the highly innovative, highly versatile UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover.
As stylish as they are sturdy, UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneaus are constructed from lightweight aluminum panels that fold all the way back to the bulkhead for complete truck bed access when you need it, and feature an underlying layer of mildew resistant carpet. Aluminum side rails clamp onto the rails of your truck bed, delivering a low-pro appearance – all in an attractive, UV-protected matte-black finish.
Installation is a cinch – all you need is an hour or so, a 9/16” wrench and a little elbow grease. Made with pride in Rogersville, MO, your UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover is supported by a 5-year warranty.
UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
82 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy D (ENGLEWOOD, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2018 7:42 AM
Ultra flex cover was easy to install with no drilling and only took about an hour. So far I have taken through car wash and also exposed to rain but there is very little water penetration to bed..just minor leakage at corners. Looks great but it is a little pricey.
Reviewed by Ken O (Kimberly, ID) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2018 4:03 AM
Overall love this cover. It sits down inside the bed vice on top. It looks great. Easy to install (about 20 minutes once it's out of the packaging). Only downside with this cover is you can't use your bed rails while it's installed.
Reviewed by Kurt M (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 10, 2018 8:29 PM
This tonneau cover looks very classy. And it is essentially waterproof (unlike other covers from other manufacturers I have purchased in the past). I would recommend it to anyone.
Reviewed by Craig G (REYNOLDSBURG, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Lincoln Mark LT — Apr 05, 2018 6:11 PM
I had to remove my chrome bed rails which i loved! I needed a dry storage area for going on vacation and my beautiful wife would be mad to wear soaking wet clothes. I was lead to believe my rails and hard tonneau cover would work together but i needed about 1/2" on either side for the rubber seals to lay down so i removed my rails. My truck looks great even without those rails. Packaged well, shipping was timely, and I also love the bonus saddle bag and led lights, which was not expecting.
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30
- What Do You Drive?