- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo neat, safe and dry with a WeatherTech Hard Tri-Fold AlloyCover Tonneau Cover
- This low-profile foldable hardcover sits less than 0.5" above the bed when closed and still ensures visibility out your rear window when open
- AutoLatch II latching system complements your locked tailgate for superior truck bed security
- Extruded aluminum channels support the panels, so you can pile up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Retractable storage clips hold the hard truck bed cover secure when open
- Panels consist of sturdy aluminum alloy with watertight, reinforced vinyl coated hinges
- Textured matte-black finish blends in with your truck's bed caps for an OEM look
- Flexible rubber seals reduce vibration and noise while providing a barrier for moisture
- Maximizes protection from harsh weather conditions without compromising style or strength
- Your WeatherTech Hard Tri-Fold AlloyCover Tonneau Cover is protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sometimes, it just doesn’t make sense for something to have just one function. Your WeatherTech Hard Tri-Fold AlloyCover Tonneau Cover does such a great job of protecting your payload from the weather and would-be thieves that you may start looking for other ways to put its rigid folding panels to work. We don’t blame you. Once you have peace of mind that your cargo is safe and sound and dry as can be with the continuous perimeter seal, take advantage of the fact that this folding tonneau cover can also shoulder up to 400 lbs of weight on top. Use it as a portable picnic table for your backcountry brewskies, an open space to carefully inspect the contents of your toolbox, or a secure surface to assemble that new furniture that mysteriously arrived in 1,000 pieces. Whatever you do, you’ll get the best bang for your buck with a WeatherTech tonneau cover.
Tired of people snagging your gear? There's nothing worse than opening your bed cover expecting to see your favorite drill set and, instead, being greeted with a truck bed full of nothing but disappointment and despair. Keep sticky fingers away from your valuables with the help of the AutoLatch II latching system found on this WeatherTech tonneau cover. It complements your tailgate lock for unmatched truck bed security. Once you've locked up your folding tonneau cover and tailgate, those sneaky midnight bandits won't have any luck getting in.
Despite being extra-strong thanks to its high-grade aluminum panels, it's still only a spritely 50 pounds - great for when you need to move it out of the way in a hurry. The panels easily fold up to your cab when hauling large loads and won’t block your views of the road behind you. Have a load that fits with not a centimeter to spare? We’ve been there. Removing your tonneau cover is a one man job and can be done in a jiffy.
The next time you're on a family road trip, or doing a long weekend drive to get anywhere but here, you won't have to worry about your cover loudly complaining down the highway. You know, that one annoying squeaking noise you can hear over the top of the radio, the one that’s coming from the back of your truck? No more. This WeatherTech tonneau cover features minimal metal-on-metal contact and sports flexible rubber seals around the whole perimeter to help eliminate squeaks and rubbing noises, blocking weather out in the process. You’re on your own when it comes to drowning out the loud noises coming from your kid’s video game for the next 3 hours.
When it comes to keeping your cargo safe, we know that you just wanna know your folding tonneau cover is in it for the long haul. Rest easy, because your new truck bed security system is back is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the folks at WeatherTech.
WeatherTech Hard Tri-Fold AlloyCover Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy H (Lancaster, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Oct 31, 2018 1:08 PM
Overall, this alloy tonneau cover is a perfect solution for my situation. I don't need the full bed often, but when I do, I can easily remove the cover. Otherwise, it is an excellent solution. It is secure, easy to operate with only one person, looks good, and should handle snow. The only concern is that the front gasket was not installed straight and looks like it might be a problem later. It can't be seen and seems to seal ok. It is glued on so it can't be adjusted. If it fails, I'll fix it.
Reviewed by Scott E S (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2018 5:10 AM
it was very easy to install did it myself ti about 45 min for the last week have hade major rain had left a shirt in the bed and it stayed dry did not expect that very happy with the product