- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo nice, safe and dry with a WeatherTech Hard Tri-Fold AlloyCover Tonneau Cover
- Lightweight, low-profile and aerodynamic foldable hard cover sits less than 0.5” above the bed
- Textured matte-black finish that blends in with your truck’s bed caps for a smooth, clean look
- Maximizes protection from harsh weather conditions without compromising style and strength
- Easy-to-use tri-fold design makes for effortless installation and removal
- AutoLatch II latching system, when paired with a locked tailgate, offers excellent security
- Boast strong aluminum alloy panels with watertight, reinforced vinyl-coated hinges
- Incorporates flexible rubber seals for vibration- and noise-reduction
- Minimal metal-on-metal contact ensures a quieter ride up front
- Overlaps the bed rails with a continuous seal along the entire length
- Extruded aluminum channels support the panels to hold up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Weighs approximately 50 lbs for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Sleek, retractable storage clips hold the hard truck bed cover secure
- Rigid standoffs with rubber pads keep panels properly spaced in the folded position
- No adjustments needed
- Your WeatherTech Hard Tri Fold Alloy Cover Tonneau is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
You can’t put a price on peace of mind, which is why, when it comes to truck bed safety and cargo security, the WeatherTech Hard Tri-Fold AlloyCover Tonneau Cover is pretty much priceless. With a lightweight and aerodynamic design that overlaps the side rails and sits no higher than 0.5” above the bed, this foldable hard tonneau sheds water and routes it away – gutter- and drain-free – thanks to reinforced vinyl-coated hinges.
Although it only weighs 50 lbs, it can support a staggering 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight thanks to the extruded aluminum channels underlying the durable aluminum alloy panels – of the same kind and quality you’d find in commercial trailers. When you lock your tailgate in conjunction with the unique AutoLatch II latching system, there’s nothing and no one that can get into the bed. Flexible rubber seals reduce noise and vibration to ensure a smooth, quiet ride in the front.
Sleek, retractable storage clips hold the hard truck bed cover secure, while rigid standoffs with rubber pads space the panels properly in the folded position. No adjustments are needed whatsoever. Coated in a textured matte-black finish, your WeatherTech Hard Tri Fold Alloy Cover Tonneau carries a limited lifetime warranty.
WeatherTech Hard Tri-Fold AlloyCover Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy H (Lancaster, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Oct 31, 2018 1:08 PM
Overall, this alloy tonneau cover is a perfect solution for my situation. I don't need the full bed often, but when I do, I can easily remove the cover. Otherwise, it is an excellent solution. It is secure, easy to operate with only one person, looks good, and should handle snow. The only concern is that the front gasket was not installed straight and looks like it might be a problem later. It can't be seen and seems to seal ok. It is glued on so it can't be adjusted. If it fails, I'll fix it.
Reviewed by Scott E S (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2018 5:10 AM
it was very easy to install did it myself ti about 45 min for the last week have hade major rain had left a shirt in the bed and it stayed dry did not expect that very happy with the product