- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep the elements away from your cargo with a WeatherTech Roll Up Tonneau Cover
- Made from a textured, double-coated commercial-grade reinforced vinyl which stays flexible in extreme temperatures
- Also features super-strong 6000 Series aluminum black bars, bows and rails
- Low-profile (1” rise) design offers a sleek, aerodynamic appearance
- Tough nylon straps prevent scratches and securely hold cover in place
- Seals form watertight barriers between cover and truck
- AutoLatch II latching system pairs with a locked tailgate to safeguard against all intrusions
- No need for drilling into the truck bed – just use the Tight-Bite clamp system
- Easily adjust the tension by turning the XT-Dial of the grip tension adjuster
- Completely hassle-free operation – opens and closes in seconds
- Custom-fit for popular truck models on the roads today
- Your WeatherTech Roll Up Tonneau is made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your truck bed utility by installing a high-quality WeatherTech Roll Up Tonneau Cover. Boasting a low-profile design, rising only 1”, for superior gas mileage and less wind-resistance, it’s custom-fit for most modern pickups and is guaranteed to turn back rain, hail and passing vandals.
Manufactured from a textured, double-coated commercial-grade reinforced vinyl that remains flexible in extreme temperatures and 6000 Series aluminum black bars, bows and rails, this tonneau rolls all the way back to the canister when you need to haul oversized items. It’s equipped with the AutoLatch II dual locking system, which releases with a downward pull – when paired with a locked tailgate, nothing and no one can hope to get inside.
Water-resistant, it features both front and rear seals that form a secure barrier between your truck and the cover, and durable nylon straps hold it in place while preventing scratches. Equipped with a grip tension adjuster and convenient XT-Dial, it doesn’t require you to drill into the truck bed thanks to its Tight-Bite clamp system. Made right here in the USA, your WeatherTech Roll Up Tonneau carries with it a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WeatherTech Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward V (HADDAM, CT) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 16, 2019 11:44 AM
I bought the WeatherTech Roll up cover because of the price, WeatherTech's reputation for quality and because it stores neatly against the back of the cab when not in use. The material seems to be good quality and the hardware seems sturdy. I had watched the installation video at WeatherTech's site (Ford F150). My Ridgeline required that I install brackets on the side of the bed. This required a T-30 Torx bit which I didn't have. Mounting the rail at the cab also was tricky. Like it (2 wks).
Reviewed by Leon G (Moundridge, KS) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Sep 24, 2018 3:53 PM
I decided to try this WeatherTech cover even though it was new and no reviews yet. Have purchased other WeatherTech products and figured quality would be good. Good looking and texture in the cover is pretty. Took a bit to get it installed although not real difficult. Instructions were a bit hard to follow with small pictures that didn't show detail very well. I like the center double latch release and the retainer straps at the front are easier to use than Truxedo straps on previous truck.