- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Unique 12-inch pink tote holds household tools, with comfort grips, in The Original Pink Box Home Repair Set
- Compact tool kit is perfect for dorms, home, car or office
- 16’ Tape Measure, 12-ounce Claw Hammer, 6” Needle Nose Pliers, 6" Slip Joint Pliers, 8-piece SAE Key Set, 20-piece 1-inch Bit Set, and a 4-piece Screwdriver Set
- The Original Pink Box Home Repair Set is covered for repairs with a Lifetime Warranty
Here's the answer for those who have always been jealous of Barbie, her dream house, and her perfectly pink accessories. But these are no mere doll toys. This is a full-on The Original Pink Box Home Repair Set.
The pink tote bag supplies you with plenty of pink accessories-we mean tools-to help you turn your house into a dream home. A pink tape measure, claw hammer, adjustable pliers, and numerous screwdrivers make household chores more fun than a day at the outlet mall. Go ahead, wear your pink taffeta while you hang pictures, we won't tell!
The pink tool kit is small enough for the home, dorms, car or office. But, don't let its size fool you! With its versatility, The Original Pink Box Home Repair Set allows you to get the job done right the first time, and fast. Looks like you may need to call Mattel and tell them you're a life-size “Fix It" Barbie.
Don't think we've forgotten about Ken. Even he was man enough to use Barbie's pink tool set around the dream house. With the precision screwdriver set, compact size, and Lifetime Warranty it is easy to see why even the manliest of men would be comfortable using The Original Pink Box Home Repair Set.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
The Original Pink Box Home Repair Set Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kristie N (Irvington, NY) — Oct 07, 2014 7:18 AM
Reviewed by Robert & Shelly E (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Dodge Van — Mar 11, 2014 8:28 PM