- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/17 - 10/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Mobilize any motor, machine or modem with the ePower360 Sori 100 Portable Power Station
- Lightweight 100W modified sine power wave inverter with extra-large handle
- Portable power source with 120V AC outlets, 12V DC input/output and 16-18V DC input solar panel charging port
- The Power Station itself holds a 12V 8Ah rechargeable lead acid battery
- See everything in your path with the Sori 100’s built-in 3 LED area light
- Front-mounted, easy-to-read digital battery charge capacity indicator
- Also includes three 5V 2100 mA USB ports
- Weighs 10 lbs. and measures 9.25”W x 9.75”H x 3.5”D
- Download Information Sheet (PDF)
- Your ePower360 Sori 100 Portable Power Station is covered by a 1-year warranty
From the boat to the boondocks, finding a place to plug-in can be a problem. The ePower360 Sori 100 Portable Power Station is a lightweight, mistake-proof and safe power source that can recharge your vehicle and personal devices anytime but most importantly, anyplace.
An excellent alternative to a generator, the ePower360 Sori 100 Power Station is a 100W modified sine power wave inverter powered by a self-contained 12V 8Ah lead acid battery. Packed with useful features, the ePower360 Sori 100 Portable Power boasts 120V AC outlets, three 5V 2100 mA USB ports, both 12V DC output power and input charging ports and a 16-18V DC input solar panel charging port.
In the event of a faulty fuse box—or if you find yourself powerless in the dark woods—the ePower360 Sori 100 Battery Pack is equipped with a three LEDs to help you see what you’re doing. It also lets you know where you stand with an easy-to-read, front-mounted digital battery charge capacity meter. Your ePower360 Sori 100 Power Station is backed by a 1-year warranty.