- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hone, sharpen, smooth and grind to your satisfaction with the Powermate Air Die Grinder
- High-quality pneumatic tool is small and lightweight and makes for easy, one-handed operation
- Ball-bearing mounted motor and lightweight aluminum housing both hold up over time
- Features a safety-lock trigger to prevent accidental start-ups and sand-downs
- .25” NPT air inlet with screened filter keeps out unwanted particles
- Intrinsic throttle lever provides improved comfort and control
- Operates with a free rotational speed as high as 25,000 RPM
- Includes .125”, .25” collets and collet wrenches
- Grinding stones sold separately
- Your Powermate Air Die Grinder is covered by a 1-year limited warranty
No matter what kind of task you’ve set down for yourself – from honing cylinders to sharpening lawnmower blades – it can be done with the Powermate Air Die Grinder. There are few additions to your air tool arsenal as versatile as this one.
A ball-bearing mounted motor of the highest caliber and lightweight aluminum housing give this lightweight but durable tool quality performance capabilities that last. Boasting easy, one-handed operation and a safety-lock trigger for accident prevention, this grinder makes use of an intrinsic throttle lever for better comfort and control. Each one sports a .25” NPT air inlet with a screened filter to keep unwanted particles out.
Free rotational speeds can get up to as high as 25,000 RPM. Collets measuring .125” and .25” are included, as are collet wrenches – but you’ll have to buy your grinding stones elsewhere. Your Powermate Air Die Grinder carries a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)