- Bring your boost along for the ride with a ProZ Heavy Duty Portable Power Station
- Powered by a self-contained 12V 26Ah rechargeable lead acid battery
- 1800 peak amp jump starter with heavy-duty cables and clamps
- 260 PSI high-flow air compressor with 99 PSI digital pressure gauge
- Three 5V 2100 mA USB ports to charge-up your accessories
- High-intensity area light and red emergency flashing light
- Download Information Sheet (PDF)
- Your ProZ Heavy Duty Portable Power Station carries a 1-year warranty
Whether it’s from your engine or your electronics, a dead battery can ruin your road trip real quick. Bring batteries back to life from wherever you roam with a ProZ Heavy Duty Portable Power Station. Driven by a self-contained 12V 26Ah rechargeable lead acid battery, the ProZ Portable Power Station is above and beyond any traditional generator.
This multi-purpose ProZ Power Source is a must-have for any emergency stash. With an 1800 peak amp jump starter, heavy-duty cables and clamps, a 260 PSI high-flow air compressor with 99 PSI digital pressure gauge and three 5V 2100 mA USB ports, there’s few tasks this titan can’t complete.
Outfitted with a high-intensity area light for increased visibility and red emergency flashing light, the ProZ Roadside Power Station is a travel accessory you can’t go without. Your ProZ Power Station carries a 1-year warranty.
ProZ Heavy Duty Portable Power Station Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Samuel H (CORSICA, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Mar 10, 2018 7:57 AM
Seems well built and for a unit w/a 26ah Battery it is a good purchase for the price. No inverter in unit but you can use your own. Haven't used yet but like what i see.
Reviewed by james o (MARSHALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 06, 2018 8:54 AM
I ONLY OPENED THE BOX YESTERDAY AND HAVE IT ON CHARGE SO I HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO EVALUATE ITS PERFORMANCE.
Reviewed by Nelson G (Jersey City, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jan 17, 2017 3:05 PM
jumper is good, compressor is not as good as I thought but at list is better than the one they sell on harbor freight tools I have a pick up truck with 70 psi tires it only blows a few pounds then stop not good for trucks
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/16
There are no customer reviews for this product