- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Satisfy your power needs and stay safe with a Pulsar Generator
- Portable power ideal for emergencies, outdoor projects, camping or boat rides
- Recoil start designed to ensure start-up with every pull
- Quiet operation for convenient use almost anywhere
- Available in multiple watt outputs and diesel or dual-fuel variations
- Steel fuel tank and powder coat finish resists rust and corrosion
- Long operating time—up to 12 hours on one tank (depending on model)
- Easy-to-read gauges include fuel level, oil level and volt meter
- Your Pulsar Generator is backed by a 1-year warranty
From power outages at home to powering equipment at the jobsite, a portable generator is always a useful piece of equipment to have on hand. Make sure you’re equipped for any emergency with the convenient power of a Pulsar Generator.
Designed to run whisper-quiet for up to 12 hours (depending on model), Pulsar Generators are available in multiple watt outputs and diesel or dual-fuel variations to suit your specific needs. Whether you opt for the Pulsar 1200 watt Generator or the Pulsar 2000 watt Generator, each top-quality tool features a rust-resistant steel fuel tank and powder coat finish.
With an easy-to-operate recoil pull start and easy-to-read gauges—including fuel level, oil level and volt meter—it doesn’t get much more convenient than a Pulsar Generator. Your Pulsar Generator is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Pulsar Generators Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MICHAEL L (Wilmington, DE) Reviewed for a 2017 Lexus GX 460 — Feb 02, 2017 8:21 PM
Reviewed by Allan M (CHANDLER, AZ) — Dec 02, 2016 4:56 PM