- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure your sockets are wired properly with a TruAP 12 Volt Circuit Tester
- Indicator tells you if there is electricity flowing or not
- Check any 6 or 12 volt systems with the power on
- Includes a probe-style tester with bulb
- Clip comes insulated
- Your TruAP 12 Volt Circuit Tester is backed by a 1-year warranty
If you’re wondering whether the socket in your garage, the home or worksite is still running a charge, wonder no longer. A TruAP 12 Volt Circuit Tester is just what you need to test your connections and detect a short circuit – ahead of time.
This handy device comes with a handy indicator and probe-style tester with a bulb to let you know within seconds of insertion into your 6 or 12 volt system. Your TruAP 12 Volt Circuit Tester also includes an insulated clip and is supported by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)