- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Diagnose every electrical problem you may have with a TruAP 12 Volt Test Light
- An indicator light in the handle tells you if electricity is flowing or not
- The sharp point on the test probe can pierce insulation when necessary
- Includes both a probe-style tester and mini-circuit multi-tester
- Check any 6 or 12 volt systems with the power on
- Manufactured from high-quality steel, plastic and aluminum
- Your TruAP 12 Volt Test Light is covered by a 1-year warranty
With the TruAP 12 Volt Test Light in hand, you’ll never wonder whether you have an electrical short again. The perfect troubleshooter, this convenient device features an indicator light in the handle to let you know whether there’s still life in your installation, and if the situation calls for it, you can pierce the most unyielding insulation with the sharp test probe point.
Boasting quality steel, plastic and aluminum construction, your new test light includes both a probe-style and mini-circuit multi-tester. Compatible with 6 and 12 volt systems, your TruAP 12 Volt Test Light carries a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)