- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The TruAP Inner Tie Rod Tool makes it easy to replace inner tie rods without removing the rack and pinion
- Socket measures 16”L and is “stepped” to accept 1 3/16” and 1 5/16” tie rods
- Makes use of “piggy-backed” sockets and accommodates a ½” drive ratchet or breaker bar
- Perfect for use on Ford or Chrysler vehicles equipped with rack and pinion steering
- Manufactured from high-strength steel alloy
- Your TruAP Inner Tie Rod Tool is backed by a 1-year warranty
Make tie rod removal and installation easier with a high-quality TruAP Inner Tie Rod Tool. Crafted from durable steel alloy and designed for Fords and Chryslers with rack and pinion steering, this tool is “stepped” to accept 1 3/16” and 1 5/16” tie rods, and accommodates a ½” drive ratchet or breaker bar. Utilizes “piggy-backed” sockets, with a socket measuring 16”L. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)