- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Instantly enjoy the freedom of fresh air with a Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop
- All-weather, year-round hardtop that allows instant access to open-air driving
- Designed to replace the factory Freedom Panels on Jeep JK Wranglers
- Folding panel easily flips open from the front seat of your Jeep
- Heavy-duty frames come with your choice of black twill or black diamond fabric
- Ready-to-install Sunrider Hardtops get you back on the road in about 30 minutes
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Go from fully-enclosed to fun-in-the-sun with a Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop. One of the first of its kind, the all-weather, year-round Sunrider provides all the protection of a hardtop, along with instant access to open-air driving.
Designed to replace the factory Freedom Panels on Jeep JK Wranglers with a heavy-duty, folding frame, the Bestop Sunrider easily flips open from the comfort of your front seat or simply pulls forward to latch on the windshield header.
Available in your choice of durable black twill or black diamond fabric, the Bestop Hardtop Sunrider can give your ride a unique look or stick more to the stock style you’ve always loved. Sunrider Hardtops come ready-to-install, in usually about 30 minutes, and are generously backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by BRUCE H (PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — May 17, 2018 6:44 AM
The overall experience was good BUT they need to include a warning how tight that top is on completion of assembly. we almost took it off to send back but talked to other customers on line who had the same experiance. Best top needs to include that info in the package.I still would buy anther one!!
Reviewed by Paul H (Monticello, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jul 28, 2017 4:16 PM
Reviewed by Kimberly L (ALAMEDA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 19, 2017 2:50 PM
In looking for an option to not having to take my factory tops on and off, I came across the Bestop Sunrider. I did my research and it sounded good. After receiving them item and having a mechanic friend install, I LOVE it! It is so easy to use. Seals nicely around the edges. Does not flap when going down the highway. Interior stays relatively quiet when closed. Appears to be great quality in construction. The only downside is not being able to use my Thule rack when it is on the Jeep.
Reviewed by WG W (DANDRIDGE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — May 30, 2017 1:45 AM