- Have fun in the sun and kick back in the shade with Bestop Traditional Style Bikini Tops
- Custom tailored for a perfect fit on your rig
- These Bestop Traditional Jeep Bikini Tops help shield you from the elements without keeping you cooped up like a full hardtop or soft top
- Bestop invented the Bikini Top 50 years ago and continues to build the best
- Constructed from durable fabric that's held together with industrial-strength thread and fasteners
- Pick between a range of universal colors and styles, including mesh
- Secures in place using sturdy tie-down straps (included) for the rear and a window channel (sold separately) up front
- Your Bestop Traditional Top is backed by a 1-year warranty
Roads? Where you're going, you don't need roads. And if Mother Nature cooperates, you won't need a roof on your off-roader, either. When the sun is shining bright in a cloudless sky, it's hard not to go topless—except when you remember the ghosts of sunburns past. Leave your full-sized top behind and keep your cockpit breezy with a Bestop Traditional Bikini Top.
Just as a Brazilian bathing suit covers only the essentials, the Bestop Traditional Top caps only your front seats. By creating an awning between your windshield and your roll bar, you get pin-point protection from the elements while the rest of your rig hangs out. They're constructed from premium fabric with heavy-duty thread and fasteners for trail-rated strength. And since Bestop invented the Bikini Top fifty years ago, you know you're getting the best.
No matter what kind of 4x4 you take to the trails, Bestop makes custom-tailored Traditional Bikini Top that fit a wide range of rigs. They mount securely using tie-down straps (included) in the rear and a windshield channel (sold separately) up front. Plus, they're available in a host of classic colors—including mesh if you're too sexy for solid fabric—and come with a 1-year warranty.
Bestop Traditional Style Bikini Tops Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leah T (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 1989 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 14, 2013 6:27 AM
I really like my new bikini top - it is more sturdy than my previous top and really blocks the sun which is important in FL. Missing the clamps in the back to ensure the top is really tight, but as soon as it's on my jeep as shown in the picture, I'm sure my rating will go up!
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product