- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get quick coverage for your Jeep with the Smittybilt Bowless Combo Soft Top
- One of the most adaptable Jeep tops on the market
- Functions as a primary full top or converts to an extended top with removable side and rear windows
- Durable marine-grade, vinyl-coated material resists fading and stretching
- Sealed seams and stitch holes prevent leaking
- Matches O.E.M. diamond-style fabrics
- 30ml DOT-approved tinted vinyl windows
- Self-correcting zippers run smoother and last longer
- Features internal storage compartments and MOLLE attachments
- Internal storage for side and rear curtains
- Heavy-duty hook-and-loop system doesn’t require factory bow hardware
- Your Smittybilt Bowless Combo Soft Top is backed by a 1-year warranty
The whole point of having a Jeep is the top-down trail busting. But when Mother Nature blows in, you have to take cover fast. Converting from a full top to an extended top to no top in seconds, the Smittybilt Bowless Combo Soft Top goes from weather blocker to fun-in-the-sun in a flash.
Crafted from durable, marine-grade, vinyl-coated material that matches O.E.M. diamond-style fabrics, the Smittybilt bowless Jeep top resists fading and stretching. All seams and stitch holes are sealed, and the 30ml DOT-approved tinted vinyl windows keep wind and rain at bay. Self-correcting zippers run smoother and last longer than factory zips.
Your Smitty bowless combo top uses a heavy-duty hook-and-loop system, and no factory bow hardware is required for assembly. Plus, it features internal storage compartments for side and rear curtains and MOLLE attachments for your extra gear. Best yet, Smittybilt backs your Bowless Combo Soft Top with a 1-year warranty.
- Requires use of factory door surrounds and tailgate bar, as well as a header windshield channel (not included)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Bowless Combo Soft Top Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nick T (TOLEDO, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 10, 2018 6:56 AM
Reviewed by John m (NEW CITY, NY) — Jul 11, 2017 4:52 AM
Looks great, easy to install. Just not 100% weather tight. Smitty built should attach recommendactions for door surrounds and make it easier to find Overall, great product